The Beer Thread

New to this thread, but I think I've found my home.

I'm a craft beer enthusiast. Big fan of Odell and Colorado beers. I'm in Phoenix, and although we have several breweries, our water just doesn't compare to the other superior beer markets relatively close by. We have access to a fucking plethora of awesome beers from Colorado, Oregon and California.

Been enjoying barley wines lately, had an Old Blue Hair from Big Sky in Montana recently that I really loved.

Any of you guys on Untappd

• 2 weeks later...

Hardywood is fantastic.  My buddy in VA shipped me a bottle of their gingerbread stout at the beginning of the year and it was awesome.

I have been drinking Short's Freedom of '78.  It's a guava-infused IPA.  I think I like it just because the people at Shorts are big Ween fans and this beer has some fairly blatant homages to the band.  Shorts is only distributed in Michigan, so I can only get it when I am up visiting.

Hardywood is fantastic.  My buddy in VA shipped me a bottle of their gingerbread stout at the beginning of the year and it was awesome.

I have been drinking Short's Freedom of '78.  It's a guava-infused IPA.  I think I like it just because the people at Shorts are big Ween fans and this beer has some fairly blatant homages to the band.  Shorts is only distributed in Michigan, so I can only get it when I am up visiting.

yeah dude, short's is the jam. we may need to start trading some beer haha. 

Not sure if this beer has been mentioned, as I only read the first page and this current page but I had Duck Rabbit's Milk Stout for the first time the other night and was totally floored. Delicious. If you're a fan of stout in general, fiind it. Super smooth and easy and just all around goodness.