FEST 12 exclusive releases (the official list)

What a weekend. I managed to grab:

- Iron Chic - The Constant One (Worth the hour and ten minute wait in line, picked up the CD too and jammed it for a lot of the 23 hr drive home)

- Paul Baribeau - Grand Ledge and Self-Titled

- Crusades new record on the 3 variants. No Idea yard sale had blue, Arrows Aim had sky blue and the band had pink

Var, do you have a breakdown of the colours/numbers for the Crusades LP. I need to get the red and brown off mailorder but was just wondering if there's anything else I should be on the lookout for. 

Picked up a bunch of other stuff but those were my Fest exclusives. 

Crusades lp

Olive/PInk/Red/Brown/Dark Blue/Light Blue

photo_1024x1024.jpg?22347

Just played my Matt Evans lathe....damn it sounds great!

Awesome.  All the lettering on the cover and back is hand stamped and I made the image of Matt on the cover by doing solvent transfers with Citrasolv and laser printed photos so each one is totally unique.  PWAITPTK cut our lathes. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got my Paul Baribeau records today. They sound awesome! I'm glad I was able to pick them up. The screened covers are actually just one-piece cardboard, and mine got dinged up a little in the mail, but overall it's a great release. I got 98/100 on the self-titled and 81/100 on GL. 

I got my Paul Baribeau records today. They sound awesome! I'm glad I was able to pick them up. The screened covers are actually just one-piece cardboard, and mine got dinged up a little in the mail, but overall it's a great release. I got 98/100 on the self-titled and 81/100 on GL.

Kind of bummed that the covers are just a single insert instead of a full sleeve. But they're still great. If anything it would be cool to just have 12x12 screen prints of the album covers to frame.

Also. Some of the songs on the Grand Ledge 12" are slightly different than what I have on the CD and 10". "Falling in Love With Your Best Friend" is definitely a different version. I didn't know alternate recordings were out there. This makes me feel less guilty about owning both.

Kind of bummed that the covers are just a single insert instead of a full sleeve. But they're still great. If anything it would be cool to just have 12x12 screen prints of the album covers to frame.

Also. Some of the songs on the Grand Ledge 12" are slightly different than what I have on the CD and 10". "Falling in Love With Your Best Friend" is definitely a different version. I didn't know alternate recordings were out there. This makes me feel less guilty about owning both.

I haven't listened to my Grand Ledge 12" all that much yet but I'll have to check it out. I don't own the 10", but I'll compare it to the digital files I have.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone please get me a copy of Muscle & Bone LP /50 ... i will love you long time :)

I have a couple copies in my distro of the FEST edition.

http://selfawarerecords.storenvy.com/collections/6705-distro-12/products/4736443-muscle-bone-s-t-12-ep-bitter-melody

feel free to email me if you have any questions. [email protected]