DeepDiscount.com Thread

Worst company I have ever dealt with, hand's down. Their customer service is completely incompetent. Just hope your item(s) are shipped in a timely manner and you are billed the appropriate amount. Otherwise, you'll be waiting around for weeks for them to not respond to your paypal claim.

Ya I used my credit card this time so as not to deal with PayPal disputes

Worst company I have ever dealt with, hand's down. Their customer service is completely incompetent. Just hope your item(s) are shipped in a timely manner and you are billed the appropriate amount. Otherwise, you'll be waiting around for weeks for them to not respond to your paypal claim.

They are seriously the worst. I made a return at the beginning of September and have been dealing with their incredibly incompetent customer service for over a month now trying to get my money back on items I already returned and have delivery confirmation that they arrived. They have given me numerous run arounds about how they went to an aux warehouse and they had to hear from them to make sure I returned both items. They said it takes the warehouse a week to respond. What are they using, carrier pigeons? I've spoken to supervisors who didn't help, asked for a manager, didn't get one, was promised a return call by one that never came. I finally moved the chains this past Friday when I called them, was put on hold forever and then called them on my fiance's phone and essentially told them I would keep repeating the process until I got satisfaction. They finally agreed to give me my refund, but I still don't have anything in my paypal account. Buyer beware. 

They are seriously the worst. I made a return at the beginning of September and have been dealing with their incredibly incompetent customer service for over a month now trying to get my money back on items I already returned and have delivery confirmation that they arrived. They have given me numerous run arounds about how they went to an aux warehouse and they had to hear from them to make sure I returned both items. They said it takes the warehouse a week to respond. What are they using, carrier pigeons? I've spoken to supervisors who didn't help, asked for a manager, didn't get one, was promised a return call by one that never came. I finally moved the chains this past Friday when I called them, was put on hold forever and then called them on my fiance's phone and essentially told them I would keep repeating the process until I got satisfaction. They finally agreed to give me my refund, but I still don't have anything in my paypal account. Buyer beware. 

I sincerely believe that this incompetence is by design. A lot of people cannot invest the time to follow up dozens of times with them to actually receive a refund, or continue to wait endlessly for their item to not arrive. I cannot imagine a retailer exists that has worse ratings than DeepDiscount.com.

I sincerely believe that this incompetence is by design. A lot of people cannot invest the time to follow up dozens of times with them to actually receive a refund, or continue to wait endlessly for their item to not arrive. I cannot imagine a retailer exists that has worse ratings than DeepDiscount.com.

No it absolutely is by design. You can tell via their facebook and yelp that this stuff is routine.

Next time go with a credit card if you have one. One simple call to the bank and claim a fraudulent charge and bang done!

Jesus christ babies give em a break, go buy from mrvinyls.com, I hear they give free handjobs via skype.. talk about customer service..

Wow! Why should they have to give them a break? Its not hard for orders to be packed and sent...why should the customer have to constantly battle and waste time to get refunded for something the company fucked up?!? Although I do agree mrvinylz has some serious deals!

Next time go with a credit card if you have one. One simple call to the bank and claim a fraudulent charge and bang done!

Absolutely. Normally I use PayPal because of identify theft potential but this is one time where I wish I had gone with a CC. At last, my PayPal has been refunded, minus the shipping to and from and all the time wasted.

• 5 weeks later...

I got my records, paid with paypal, not a single bent corner, the pacakging was the "box in the box" thing. Hussle free order.

ps. i'm not working for them...

I think as long as your order comes through and is correct, you're fine. I'm not accusing them of not fulfilling orders. I am accusing them of having the worst customer service on the planet if you need a return or an issue resolved, and I am accusing them of that being by design to attempt to get customers to just give up. 

• 7 months later...

I've been ordering from them for over a decade and only encountered a couple of small issues which they handled appropriately in a timely fashion.  I think I've only ordered 1 record from them though.

Some really good deals to be had so I just placed an order for 8 LPs that came out to $113.65.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...