PO: Foxing - The Albatross

• 2 weeks later...

got the repress today. looks nice, a little bit of seam split on the bottom but oh well.

Got mine also, and it came in great shape even though there was no protection for the records whatsoever..come on CYLS!

The Dookie/Brown looks awesome in the light. Ordered a Milky clear copy right before it sold out. Hands down my AOTY for 2013.

Btw anyone know where i can pick up that split with Send Away Stranger? Want it. Down to trade if anyone has it.

Got mine also, and it came in great shape even though there was no protection for the records whatsoever..come on CYLS!

The Dookie/Brown looks awesome in the light. Ordered a Milky clear copy right before it sold out. Hands down my AOTY for 2013.

Btw anyone know where i can pick up that split with Send Away Stranger? Want it. Down to trade if anyone has it.

i got mine from carucage, not sure if they still have any though.

Anyone else underwhelmed by the second half of the album? First five tracks are great, but not much in the next five tracks really does anything for me except for the guitar intro to Bit By a Dead Bee Pt. 1.

I love the second half more then the first. Rory is honestly my least favorite song on the album.

I love the second half more then the first. Rory is honestly my least favorite song on the album.

Rory isn't my favorite by far, but it's still more interesting than anything on the second half to me. I get bored after the beginnings to the two Bit By A Dead Bee tracks, don't care enough to sit through Den Mother to get to the climax of the track, and can't remember what Quietus sounds like even though I've listened multiple times.

WHAT?! i love the screaming in bit by a dead bee part. 1, my favorite moment on the album. Part. 2 is just as good. Den mother is one of the more slower tracks but has a american football kind of feel to it, and Quietus has that awesome ending. Idk i love it just as much. Album rules. 

The 2nd half is different from the first though. It's more old foxing, then new.

WHAT?! i love the screaming in bit by a dead bee part. 1, my favorite moment on the album. Part. 2 is just as good. Den mother is one of the more slower tracks but has a american football kind of feel to it, and Quietus has that awesome ending. Idk i love it just as much. Album rules. 

The 2nd half is different from the first though. It's more old foxing, then new.

I guess it makes sense that I don't care for it as much then haha. I remember not liking Foxing's first EP and then being surprised by how much I liked The Medic when it was posted before the album came out.

• 3 weeks later...

There's one on the previous page. It does look sweet held up to the light though so maybe someone can post a picture of that too.

Got my hands on my copy today. Here!

je6YiCS.jpg

oHi7kSc.jpg

Funny thing is, I ordered the milky clear but was sent the brown by accident. I'm actually pleasantly surprised - this color is absolutely gorgeous and fits the artwork perfectly.

AOTY

On that note, anyone got a picture of that milky clear? Haven't seen one yet.

It's Pirates Press milky clear, everyone has seen that color at one time or another.

It looks like the record on the right http://images.cdn.bigcartel.com/bigcartel/product_images/62609343/max_h-1000+max_w-1000/Penfold_Repress.jpg

• 3 weeks later...