PO: Margot & the Nuclear So and So's - Slingshot to heaven

So true...

I reached out to them on Facebook just now and Richard is getting a clear LP in the mail for me today, so that's good, but still....damn dudes...I think they (he?) just has too many irons in the fire right now...

agreed, but I am glad you are getting a clear copy!

Ha, yup.

I dug through all of the goodies and was checking out my CD copy I ordered when I realized there was no LP.  Searched high and low but nope...still awaiting a response...

And of course I got a black 7" numbered in the 300s....

Sadly, this whole ordeal has left me feeling let down by the whole pre-order...

I don't think Kang sent these out this time! I think Richard was in charge of it! 

• 6 months later...

not sure if anyone knew about this, i saw they were planning it, but i didnt hear any more after SSTH was released.  i saw it come up on ebay saved search and noticed luna has it on their site.  no idea of pressing details or variants.

http://shop.lunamusic.net/MARGOT-THE-NUCLEAR-SO-AND-SO-S-p/margottellme.htm

not sure if anyone knew about this, i saw they were planning it, but i didnt hear any more after SSTH was released.  i saw it come up on ebay saved search and noticed luna has it on their site.  no idea of pressing details or variants.

http://shop.lunamusic.net/MARGOT-THE-NUCLEAR-SO-AND-SO-S-p/margottellme.htm

http://margotandthenuclearsoandsos.com/merch/LP5Premie/tmmpre.html

• 4 weeks later...

Got the orange in the mail today. I kind of hate how i have 3 copies of the DVD now since they made you buy it again in the deluxe package, but also put it in the vinyl. Gonna brew my first cup of the coffee tomorrow, hopefully it still tastes good since it was roasted on the 28th of last month. 

So far it sounds pretty good. 

I got the orange and it's gorgeous. Sounds much better on vinyl than digital IMO -- I really can't listen to the Spotify copy because of all the projector flicker/background noise.

Haven't brewed up the coffee yet either, but looking forward to warding off a hangover with it at some point this weekend.

Got the orange in the mail today. I kind of hate how i have 3 copies of the DVD now since they made you buy it again in the deluxe package, but also put it in the vinyl. Gonna brew my first cup of the coffee tomorrow, hopefully it still tastes good since it was roasted on the 28th of last month.

So far it sounds pretty good.

I'd throw you some money for one of those DVDs, PM me if interested.

• 1 year later...