Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP 2 ?

lol The Monster.  I haven't liked any Eminem at all since the Slim Shady Show, but will always recognize his worthy in being one of the most creative & fun rappers/pop stars alive.  I just don't think he fits in well as a pop star, rapping on popular club beats.  Like this Monster track, would be great as a dancy Rihanna song, but Eminem's voice/raps just clash with it.  Hats off to him & the Doctor though, for creating the monster & swimming in the pool of money that mainstream is.  I love rap music, love pop music, but some fusions don't sound good to me, this is my best example.  And Rap God is overstating it a little bit...  That's just blaspheme.

I'll never forget my first time hearing "My Name Is".  Two of my friends kept quoting it, and I was wondering what the hell this "M&M" is.  I eventually heard it, and was NOTHING like I'd expected.  As fun as the lyrics are, I thought it was a terrible song, though I never really said so until now.  I was more so confused, like it really was either the worst song I'd ever heard-or the most genius thing ever written.  I could have sworn it was the former, but maybe I was wrong, as it was the catalyst to one of the bigger artists in history.  Granted, I bought the album & had fun with it just as everyone else did, like a lot of other songs on the CD, & still enjoy it today from time to time.

Yo, downloaded this today. and then i didn't seed afterward. cuz i'm thug as shit and fuck you.

anyway i like it.... i actually enjoyed listening to it as oppose to the new jay z or kanye which were somewhat of a struggle just to listen to all the way through once.

give em a chance.

haha get it?

Did I miss something? Is it available on vinyl yet?

Yeah, please clarify this.  I'm assuming you posted that in the wrong thread, but I definitely don't want to miss out.

My point is threads for hip hop albums (Drake, Kanye west) are made in this forum when there is zero evidence of a vinyl release and the vinyl never comes out

My point is threads for hip hop albums (Drake, Kanye west) are made in this forum when there is zero evidence of a vinyl release and the vinyl never comes out

Right but your post made it sound as if it was available on vinyl, you ordered it and it was shipping. I assume that's not the case?

Amazon would be perfect if that was a legit pressing... if not I also found it on vinyl-digital... says the label is Universal, but Im assuming its a bootleg.

http://www.vinyl-digital.com/en/Hip-Hop-Rap/The-Marshall-Mathers-LP-2.html?listtype=search&searchparam=eminem

Not on topic with the thread, but worth mentioning I had thee worst, most deceiving customer service from vinyl-digital I have ever had, and I've had a LOT of internet transactions in the past 10-15 years. 

Long story short, the idiots sent me the wrong vinyl.  Right artist, wrong album.  They were incredibly friendly, & led me on to think if I shipped them back (which was over seas) with $ out of my own pocket, they'd reimburse me fully, of course since it was their mistake.  I took my time driving to several shippers to get the lowest quote I could get them, sent them back, they did send me the right records afterwards, but only refunded me less than half of what I paid out of pocket on the return shipping.  Stuck me with about a $10-$15 USD loss.  Afterwards, refused to respond to any further emails.  Were so friendly in the beginning to get their records back, and once they had them in hand, stuck a knife in my back.  I guess that's what I get for being trusting, and shipping before they paid for the stamp.  But they look like they run a professional website, I didn't think they'd hose me for that amount of $.  I question why they gave me any at all, if they weren't going to offer the full refund.  $10-$15 isn't the biggest deal in the world, but the principal of getting deceived, lied to and stolen from is.

If you've gotten this far, thanks for listening!  :D  It's been a long time coming letting out a good public rant about that place.  I've been ripped off online from straight up thieves before, which is what it is.  It might happen here or there, someone tries to steal something from you.  But these guys were so deceivingly fake, acted so friendly & kind, just to rob me in the end.  That's what put them above the rest.

Not on topic with the thread, but worth mentioning I had thee worst, most deceiving customer service from vinyl-digital I have ever had, and I've had a LOT of internet transactions in the past 10-15 years. 

Long story short, the idiots sent me the wrong vinyl.  Right artist, wrong album.  They were incredibly friendly, & led me on to think if I shipped them back (which was over seas) with $ out of my own pocket, they'd reimburse me fully, of course since it was their mistake.  I took my time driving to several shippers to get the lowest quote I could get them, sent them back, they did send me the right records afterwards, but only refunded me less than half of what I paid out of pocket on the return shipping.  Stuck me with about a $10-$15 USD loss.  Afterwards, refused to respond to any further emails.  Were so friendly in the beginning to get their records back, and once they had them in hand, stuck a knife in my back.  I guess that's what I get for being trusting, and shipping before they paid for the stamp.  But they look like they run a professional website, I didn't think they'd hose me for that amount of $.  I question why they gave me any at all, if they weren't going to offer the full refund.  $10-$15 isn't the biggest deal in the world, but the principal of getting deceived, lied to and stolen from is.

If you've gotten this far, thanks for listening!  :D  It's been a long time coming letting out a good public rant about that place.  I've been ripped off online from straight up thieves before, which is what it is.  It might happen here or there, someone tries to steal something from you.  But these guys were so deceivingly fake, acted so friendly & kind, just to rob me in the end.  That's what put them above the rest.

Thanks for the heads up. Wish I had heard this a little earlier as I ordered four records from them last night, but I'm hoping that paying with PayPal will protect me? I may be being naive. Here's to hoping all goes as planned.