Eminem - Marshall Mathers LP 2 ?

That's like complaining that the sketchy drug dealer on the corner shorted your bag.  At least you didn't get robbed.

If digital-vinyl is the equivelant of a sketchy drug dealer, than your analogy is accurate.  I don't see the comparison. 

they probably just refunded you what they paid for shipping to you, since theyre not gonna do research or listen to you to figure out what it actually cost you. not sketchy, just idiotic.

They asked for copies/scans of the receipt from the USPS, which obviously I proided.  They also wanted copies for "tax purposes".  On top of that, there is/was a big post office stamp on the package that read the price I paid.  It was more than obvious, there was nothing to research or figure out.  It was purely friendly emails exchanged the entire process, until the refund was only 1/3 of what it should have been.  Even then I was more than civil in questioning the amount, and if/when they would refund the rest.  I just got no response afterwards.  Unfaithful, dishonest cheapskates.  And sketchy.

• 4 weeks later...

Amazon e-mailed me earlier saying I was being upgraded to 'release date delivery'.  With SRC also announcing it, that date looks promising.  Can the title of this post be changed since the vinyl release is pretty much official?

Also, Respect The Classics' site says the Slim Shady LP, Eminem Show and 8 Mile soundtrack reissues are out now.  Still can't find a purchase link anywhere though.

http://www.respecttheclassics.com/

Amazon e-mailed me earlier saying I was being upgraded to 'release date delivery'.  With SRC also announcing it, that date looks promising.  Can the title of this post be changed since the vinyl release is pretty much official?

Also, Respect The Classics' site says the Slim Shady LP, Eminem Show and 8 Mile soundtrack reissues are out now.  Still can't find a purchase link anywhere though.

http://www.respecttheclassics.com/

I just grabbed the Slim Shady LP off of eBay. Didn't know 8 Mile had been reissused as well, I may have to grab that too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...