Ty Segall Band - Live at Death By Audio via ITR

Yeah if someone is dumb to pay that much (instead of buying it from them) then I won't complain....

Thanx to that kind of thinking, it's gonna be even harder to get Ty's limited releases for "real" fans (as opposed to flippers).

Let me guess, you're about to sell the Fuzz next colored single for $500 ?

Sharing the info about Pirate Press with everyone in first place was totally cool but your late behaviour seems strange to me.

I'd say everything is quite strange with Ty's recent releases :

- the Gemini super collector item available only for 1 week online for those who previously ordered from DC (and could befound everywhere around the world 1 month after)

- the Fuzz 7 inch from Famous Class, limited to 300... Oh wait, no it's limited to 150 in fact, the rest is for the band...

- the live at DBA we're talkin about...

All that in less than a month. Me paranoid ?? no!!!!!!!!!

It seems as though the original plan was to quietly distribute the LP amongst friends and fans who'd ordered Ty Segall records from them in the past. It's a shame that it got into the hands of a few people looking to make a profit (the most recent eBay auction ended at $230) and unfortunately that type of thing is becoming more and more inevitable these days.

Even the metal cased Sleigh Ride 7" found a way onto eBay and discogs and there were only 20 of those given to the band and friends of the label. 

Yeah if someone is dumb to pay that much (instead of buying it from them) then I won't complain....

....I tried to just add the label to the discogs page, but every time I did someone changed it.

Then I tried to post the info down on the comments to the page and other people filled it up with dis-information.

The mystery was fun and a neat way to hunt down a record....but people going over the top to hide everything has been dumb.  It has been easily found for almost 2 months on who made it (see my site or pirate press's blog)

Why are you selling your copy? Do you have a spare? You probably do ... because I checked your discogs page ... and it looks like you are some kind of Ty collector ... ok nothing wrong with that ... but you somehow scored 2 copies and now you want some cash ... the reason why this release was kept a secret is because of  guys like you ... I don't know you ... but I think you f**king suck.

hey has anyone heard this live recording? how is it? decent? some of the ty band stuff is a bit too heavy for my tastes, i'm more a goodbye bread / sleeper kinda guy. anywho, just curious. carry on with the back and forth..

I like sleeper better.

The live album has been out digitally for about a year and shouldn't be too hard to find ...if you wanted a free taste.

I don't have one.....and have only seen one person on this thread that has mentioned they have one.

Might you think that the people that do have them and aren't saying anything is maybe because the label has asked them not say anything?

I think if the label was nice enough to sell/send me one and they asked me not to say where it came from...I might do that....if not they may not be so kind the next time they release something.

http://www.discogs.com/reviews?release=5150654

hey has anyone heard this live recording? how is it? decent? some of the ty band stuff is a bit too heavy for my tastes, i'm more a goodbye bread / sleeper kinda guy. anywho, just curious. carry on with the back and forth..

The live album is very much a Ty Segall Band record if that makes sense. Howling vocals, wailing guitars and the band start and finish the set with a cover of Black Sabbath's "Paranoid" which I thought was hilariously awesome. 

I'm sorry ben wasn't trying to flip via his PM to me he says....

"trying to find a creative way of posting info about it.  If I wanted to flip it don't you think I would have put a more realistic price?

And if I wanted to flip it ....who cares?  Can I also not recylce my soda cans when I am done with them? (because they are limited edition holiday cans after all)"

Guest deleted

Also, that's not a good way to help members by posting your copy for a ridiculous price on discogs, PMs work just fine

I'm sorry ben wasn't trying to flip via his PM to me he says....

"trying to find a creative way of posting info about it. If I wanted to flip it don't you think I would have put a more realistic price?

And if I wanted to flip it ....who cares? Can I also not recylce my soda cans when I am done with them? (because they are limited edition holiday cans after all)"

Yes CharredUpMac@nU$, PMs work fine, it just makes an extra step for people to post it to the board after that tho.

HIS RECORD.

They're popping up on Discogs...

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=5150654&ev=rb

Haha, 2 million to buy info on the release. I'm sold, great deal.

Goddamn, that Robotnetwork douche is one of the lamest flippers yet. He's the "used car salesman" on flipping records. I don't see him post much around here these days.

Guest deleted

They're popping up on Discogs...

http://www.discogs.com/sell/list?release_id=5150654&ev=rb

Haha, 2 million to buy info on the release. I'm sold, great deal.

Goddamn, that Robotnetwork douche is one of the lamest flippers yet. He's the "used car salesman" on flipping records. I don't see him post much around here these days.

Looks like a special checkout code was added in honor of you!

Lolz. :D