Ty Segall Band - Live at Death By Audio via ITR

so what, just email ITR and you might get a copy?

Should be getting mine soon.

Anybody want to let me in on the secret?

I tried e-mailing ITR and this is what I received:

Hello,

We did have a very small number of these live LPs but they went REALLY fast. The remainder of the pressing is with the band who will be selling it on tour early next year. Sorry we can't be any help on this.

Larry@ITR

Hello,

We did have a very small number of these live LPs but they went REALLY fast. The remainder of the pressing is with the band who will be selling it on tour early next year. Sorry we can't be any help on this.

Larry@ITR

That pretty much says more than most people know. I got one from them, but it sounds like they're sold out now. Go see Ty!

I'd say that there'll be more dates in the works. It looks like Ty added some U.S. dates to his site recently: 

03/11/14 Tucson, AZ  Club Congress

03/12/14 Marfa, TX  Padre's

03/16/14 Dallas, TX  Spillover 2014

03/17/14 Oklahoma City, OK  ACM @ UCO Performance Lab

03/18/14 Santa Fe, NM  High Mayhem

03/19/14 Albuquerque, NM  Launch Pad

03/20/14 Las Vegas, NV  Beauty Bar

Hopefully there's a warmup show in LA or something so I can grab that Fuzz 7" with CCR Headcleaner before it sells out at the previous shows. 

Hello,

Larry@ITR

They also offered up a copy of the live LP + Endless Bummer 7" for a facebook competition so it looks like they're acknowledging it publicly now. The competition's over now but it might be worth keeping an eye on their page, they've had a few freebies up for grabs this week. 

• 4 weeks later...

Amoeba flipping them too

Yeah, normally i side with the whole "flipping is lame" thing, but you better believe I wouldn't think twice about putting those two on eBay after seeing that.

it's "have two records/4 songs" vs "have $1000"

now if only I could sew & emboss leather....=D

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hey everyone joined this site just to inform you that you can get one of these at the merch booth of a ty segall show.

they are $15.

Would somebody be willing to pick one of these up for me? They sold out if these right before the OKC show I went to earlier this year.

I've been really trying to get one of these for a while

hey everyone joined this site just to inform you that you can get one of these at the merch booth of a ty segall show.

they are $15.

Wow. That's way cheaper than they were originally. 

How much were his other LPs? I was planning on picking up a copy of Manipulator later this month at a show.

I was at 3/4 nights of the residency at the Echo. No copies of this were available on the first night but appeared at the 2nd show. They sold out that night and I didn't see any copies at the Sunday show (4th night) but they had a box of "Horn The Unicorn" records available.

I wonder if it's a whole new pressing of Horn the Unicorn or if they're just some teal and white ones? (I own a white, but would love teal instead haha)