PO: Kanye West - Graduation (Purple 2XLP) (Bootleg)

It really sucks we have resort to bootlegs for some of these releases. I wish Get on Down, Music on Vinyl or other reissue labels would handle this properly or Def Jam would just fucking do vinyl consistently again. After all that's Def Jam's classic logo.

I have my purple copy on the way but I still hope for official versions.

i just want to know who in their right mind thought "hey lets press a variant of this with the first lp looking like a turd and the second just normal black". like why not just do both black? also cant help but lose it when people say "the black/poop variant"

It's brown so it automatically must be poop. People are fucking weird.

got this in today. went from DHL to USPS.

pretty bad split on the top of the jacket, as well as this really horrible gunk on the C/D side that is fucking up playback really bad. skips all over the place and is really noisey. tried cleaning it but it seems like its pressed into the record or something. its literally on the same spot on both C and D side. 

pretty bummed, gonna try emailing them but dont think ill have much luck on a replacement. came unsealed though hopefullly they quality checked a few and this isnt a widespread problem. i will say though, other than this issue, they do sound pretty great.

pics coming in a second...

Major bummer. My copy of Yeezus turned out perfect in all aspects, so I just assumed this would be another walk in the park order. I'm assuming I'll be getting mine soon, however I ordered the black copy, so we'll see if these complaints are consistent… I'm somewhat worried now :S