The Beatles - White Album XONE.HUNDRED /450

i never saw a link of them for sale, nor did i ever see them for sale. i believe they were pulled before sales were made.

unless i am wrong, i again, need to see proof.

they were definitely for sale. there was a Paypal button on the left side of the Tumblr page, beneath the text, which has disappeared now. it was $20 + $5 shipping.

i ordered one on the 10th but haven't heard anything from the artist either way. no shipping info, no refund either. it seems like some orders shipped before it got shut down/sold out so i'm gonna just wait and see.

i ordered one on the 10th but haven't heard anything from the artist either way. no shipping info, no refund either. it seems like some orders shipped before it got shut down/sold out so i'm gonna just wait and see.

Same boat. I also paid on the 10th, did anyone who received this get shipping info? Also, still waiting to see some pics.

so you guys don't know that it's not 800? but you think it's definitely not 800?

It has not been posted or announced anywhere how many were made.

The release details did say that the guy who made it owned 800 copies of the White Album which is where most of the confusion has come from.  I would assume this was either a pressing of 500 or 1000 which isn't too far from 800.

There's no such thing as unlimited pressings in this day and age. Nobody in their right minds would ever leave the presses going around the clock. A reorder, sure. Units get low because of great sales numbers and they press some more up. That would be an "unlimited" pressing.

This is a record that recieved nothing more than a short run. We don't know what the initial order was for, nor do we know how many were actually sold shipped and out in the wild. This may be /500 but if only 25 people got them... Then for all intents and purposes it's /25.