If anyone's interested in one ticket for tonight in Santa Ana PM me. I probably won't be able to stick around for the show, but will walk you in. Not thrilled at the idea of making a drive over there to just walk someone in, but if I can recoup a little of the money spend on the tickets I think I'll do it.

My friend and I wanted to see YFW and Déjà... and because I was thinking they'd split them up I got tickets for both nights. Fail on my part.

If anyone's interested in one ticket for tonight in Santa Ana PM me. I probably won't be able to stick around for the show, but will walk you in. Not thrilled at the idea of making a drive over there to just walk someone in, but if I can recoup a little of the money spend on the tickets I think I'll do it.

My friend and I wanted to see YFW and Déjà... and because I was thinking they'd split them up I got tickets for both nights. Fail on my part.

PMd. I've got buddies who'd buy them.

that was a really great show.  i feel so fulfilled.

the prints from the troub were way nicer.  was there more than 1 print for night one at the observatory?  i only saw people holding prints that had OC in the middle with a big circle in the middle (a moon or an orange?).  kind of glad i didn't feel like i really missed the boat on buying those because i couldn't get there early.

edit:  nvm, saw zacooper's post.

that was a really great show. i feel so fulfilled.

the prints from the troub were way nicer. was there more than 1 print for night one at the observatory? i only saw people holding prints that had OC in the middle with a big circle in the middle (a moon or an orange?). kind of glad i didn't feel like i really missed the boat on buying those because i couldn't get there early.

Only the one print for tonight /100. I like the troubadour ones better but I want to complete the three show collection. Fingers crossed to get the last one tomorrow and that it has a better design

Only the one print for tonight /100. I like the troubadour ones better but I want to complete the three show collection. Fingers crossed to get the last one tomorrow and that it has a better design

haha, ya, i saw your post after i posted mine.

that's totally understandable and good luck getting one tomorrow.

/100 is more sensible...  like 3 times as many people will be able to buy since i'm assuming lots of people went for the full set on sunday.

part of me hopes tomorrow's is nicer looking but i'll probably get there too late anyway and i really shouldn't spend any more money this month.  but at least everyone else who does buy one gets a nice one on par with those troubadour prints.

Omg. What a fucking SHOW.

Managed to snag one of the fuckin' awesome posters. Met some sweet ass people in line. The band sounded incredible. Deja was heavenly. 

Worst part was the crowd in the pit. MASSIVE douchebags. I understand people will mosh and crowd surf but they honestly took away from my experience and I was standing near the back of the pit to avoid most of it. 

But fuck yeah. 

Omg. What a fucking SHOW.

Managed to snag one of the fuckin' awesome posters. Met some sweet ass people in line. The band sounded incredible. Deja was heavenly.

Worst part was the crowd in the pit. MASSIVE douchebags. I understand people will mosh and crowd surf but they honestly took away from my experience and I was standing near the back of the pit to avoid most of it.

But fuck yeah.

That's why I'm happy we don't get YFW. A lot less of that will be during the last two.

Speaking of that, I wonder how many people will leave after TDAG, hahaha.

I wanna see YFW live but circa 2000. When they invent time machines. Not all the stage lights and fog effects and ticket sellouts in the world would beat being able to experience something like that.

The print kinda reminds me of the cover on their first demo. Maybe that's what they were going for since it's their earlier material? Also I hear they pulled out My nine rides shotgun? Sick.

Y'know, Daisy is gonna get pretty rowdy too. 

I'm supposed to have a ticket to go tomorrow as well but my friend who has the tickets is flying in from another state and her flight got fucking CANCELED and the tickets are in her name. 

Has she tried contacting anyone? She can prove her address and if a flight is canceled, maybe (hopefully) they can make an exception?

Y'know, Daisy is gonna get pretty rowdy too. 

I'm supposed to have a ticket to go tomorrow as well but my friend who has the tickets is flying in from another state and her flight got fucking CANCELED and the tickets are in her name. 

Not really since so many fans can't stand it