You'll have yours sooner than you know it  ;)

hahaha apparently not! everyone is getting theirs and i'm still over here waiting on a shipping notification lol I might ship to my house for GH to see if it gets in faster, if it does I don't mind paying the shipping cost. I just bought a first press of enema online for cheap, looking forward to hearing it as well. But, from reading the reviews of Dude Ranch, so far it seems like it's going to be a clear copy with no surface noise or edits. 

My Dude Ranch will be here tomorrow. I really hate the way Fedex delivers my HT packages. They get it to my town, then hand it to USPS to deliver. Taking it a whole extra day. I watch this all happen on my tracking.

I have patience issues.

It seems like all of them (fedex, UPS, and DHL) all do that.  It's getting more and more rare when one of those carriers actually deliver to me.

My Dude Ranch will be here tomorrow. I really hate the way Fedex delivers my HT packages. They get it to my town, then hand it to USPS to deliver. Taking it a whole extra day. I watch this all happen on my tracking.

I have patience issues.

That's because they use  FedEx Smart Post or UPS Mail Innovations.  Both of those services with FedEx and UPS work with USPS and hand it off to them for delivery.  They probably have really cheap rates for those.  

Usually when I track my FedEx shipments from HT, it usually comes a day before the estimated delivery date.

That's because they use FedEx Smart Post or UPS Mail Innovations. Both of those services with FedEx and UPS work with USPS and hand it off to them for delivery. They probably have really cheap rates for those.

Usually when I track my FedEx shipments from HT, it usually comes a day before the estimated delivery date.

This is actually the FIRST time my package will be here ON the estimated date. But, even when I get it one day early, it's still longer when going through FedEx Smart Post than it would be through just USPS.

But, I'm not complaining too hard right now. I have yet to receive a package that wasn't in perfect condition using this service. *knock on wood

I like how that looks! Better than others posted.

I got my notification this time, but saying a week to arrive. Buddha took a little longer also, wonder what's up with fedex on that.

True, I like how it's almost like a lottery on how good it looks/how much splatter is on it. :rolleyes:  

ive got an extra enema in hand to trade for a Greatest Hits brahs and panties...  I guess the dude at my store said that he got screwed out of getting anything blink related and something about the quantities of greatest hits in the warehouse running super low. Hoping someone will trade me or Im able to snag one online 

I have patience issues.

You'd be surprised how much USPS freight Fedex actually handles during their operations.