Excited to see how the GH gate fold looks like. My HT has yet to receive Dude Ranch, so I'm guessing they wont get GH in for a long time lol it's ok though because I just got Enema (first press) & +44- WYDS for a steal and they should be arriving soon, so i'll be content until then! Hope everyone who got Dude Ranch is enjoying their copy! 

did broomfield get it?

and going in is not easier than the phone when the two stores that sell vinyl are an hour, opposite directions, just to check.

they are very nice on the phone and the look for me, they just don't have a clue what is going on.

and of course its not all the sell and all, but how many people call to ask if the new twilight hoodie is in? lol

did broomfield get it?

and going in is not easier than the phone when the two stores that sell vinyl are an hour, opposite directions, just to check.

they are very nice on the phone and the look for me, they just don't have a clue what is going on.

and of course its not all the sell and all, but how many people call to ask if the new twilight hoodie is in? lol

Yes Broomfield got three to my knowledge.

Jeeze. A lot of angry people on here. haha

If this thread wasn't so filled with garbage that was off topic, I might have actually found that information. I checked the first page and it still said the 10th, and I have been hearing everyone say they have picked up a copy of gh already, so excuse my ignorance...