I don't know man but I've scored some SWEEEEET deals by just waiting it out. 

Yep. I wait it out with everything. I've only bought one thing from ebay. The NFG s/t picture disc. I either get lucky and find something at a record store, get it when it goes up, miss out, or wait for a repress. It might take a few years for things to come back around, but it pays off in the end price wise.

To the original poster it might be cool to get all the splatters, but honestly If I were you I'd just grab the split that's up on Hot Topic now, that has the retail price, and if you ever see a splatter for a fair price complete the set at that point.

I had a 15% HT+1 and there is a 25% off on all regular priced items. I got 8 records for $68 shipped.

Plus, I can't seem to combine my 15% off with any other promo code. There are a couple things I'd like to pick up so please let us know how you managed to combine both promo codes and what the 25% code is. 

Thanks. 

Part of me wants to get this because i like B182 but I'm not SUPER familiar with them. I know their hits obviously and most of TOYPAJ but I haven't heard the S/T in full. I was going to go listen to it right now but I'm about to go out. Hopefully it's still in stock tomorrow. I Miss You is a great song. 

I have no reason to troll. I didn't believe it either until I saw it after I submitted my order and it went to the completed order screen.

Edit: not trolling. Just a dumbass who didn't pay attention and use math properly. I got 2 different prices during checkout so I assumed it gave me all 3 discounts. Math nor paying attention are my strong points. My apologies. Have a rad night and order some rad records.

I have no reason to troll. I didn't believe it either until I saw it after I submitted my order and it went to the completed order screen.

Edit: not trolling. Just a dumbass who didn't pay attention and use math properly. I got 2 different prices during checkout so I assumed it gave me all 3 discounts. Math nor paying attention are my strong points. My apologies. Have a rad night and order some rad records.

Math and paying attention are your weak points?

Good luck in life haha.