seriously, please just disappear. i've been really trying to hold this in, but fuck it.

Wow... Is it really this hard for people to be nice on this forum? Honestly I've never seen a forum this hateful towards other members

Wow... Is it really this hard for people to be nice on this forum? Honestly I've never seen a forum this hateful towards other members

Don't worry. It seems if your not a member of the clique here your not relevant. Just keep doing your thing and don't worry what the forum gods think.

And yes out of all the forums I've ever been on between video games, sports teams, and other hobby's this one has the rudest members.

Glad I have interacted with a few good guys/girls though...

seriously, please just disappear. i've been really trying to hold this in, but fuck it. 

If you never posted on this board again, it'd be a better place. We get it, you don't like young people. Grow up. Deal with it. You don't need to keep posting trying to kill someone's excitement. That doesn't make you seem any more mature.

If you never posted on this board again, it'd be a better place. We get it, you don't like young people. Grow up. Deal with it. You don't need to keep posting trying to kill someone's excitement. That doesn't make you seem any more mature.

you are very right. i shouldnt have said what i said, i realized it was a dick move and i apologized. im not trying to make enemies on here

Merry Xmas to me! Gonna try for a Blink splatter discography, step 1 complete.

you're a step behind then.

http://www.interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=189432

Actually two steps... 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blink-182-Take-Off-Your-Pants-and-Jacket-red-green-yellow-splatter-vinyl-/141147308271?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item20dd0900ef

Also, I realize there are a bunch of newbies on the board right now. It's not like there is some special clique or anything... I've only met 3 or 4 people from the boards but I'm treated fairly well. It's finding a balance of what to post, when to post, and how much to post about a certain topic. We don't need an update every 3 minutes of your ordering process from hot topic. We all know the website can be slow. We all know travis is fixing stuff and looking out for us.... What I think I'm just trying to get across is to encourage people to venture out and explore the forums. Post in other threads, trade some records, HELP PEOPLE OUT and sell something you don't listen to someone that wants it at a FAIR price. That's how you make friends here. Good luck.

Is there anywhere that I can get the TOYPAJ splatter at a fair price?...

There are still a couple of hot topics that carry it. You can also check on ebay and stalk a few copies. Also try posting in the other board a "WTB: Blink-182 toypaj splatter" or something. Maybe you can make a trade 

There are still a couple of hot topics that carry it. You can also check on ebay and stalk a few copies. Also try posting in the other board a "WTB: Blink-182 toypaj splatter" or something. Maybe you can make a trade

Okay thanks I'll give those a shot