I cant wait for culture club's kissing to be cleaver on pink and yellow spatter.

thanks for making me laugh

What happens when all the Blink HT exclusives have been released? What other Blink related bands are gonna get the splatter treatment?

the only productive band i can think is mcr but something common as hell like ac/dc would be hilarious

I think its the band cause mov was gonna press toxicity but I never happened. It'd be nice if they repressed everything. I got the pic disc of steal this album & the bootleg of the debut & was gonna get toxicity since its only like $40 but didn't. The pic disc prices of mesmerize & hypnotize are too high too. I'd rather have a non pic disc anyway.

I think its the band cause mov was gonna press toxicity but I never happened. It'd be nice if they repressed everything. I got the pic disc of steal this album & the bootleg of the debut & was gonna get toxicity since its only like $40 but didn't. The pic disc prices of mesmerize & hypnotize are too high too. I'd rather have a non pic disc anyway.

Exactly. Now I just want SOMEBODY to press them, I don't even care who it is.

Been spending waaaaay more on records the last month than I'd care to admit. Waiting for the gold Anberlin Lowborn to come out and that's gonna have to be my last one for a little while. Eeesh.

Edit: Totally posted this in the wrong thread haha. Meant to post this in the general Hot Topic thread.