I think it would be fair to give the one who is going to cause this thread to be locked (MikePortly) a warning as opposed to locking the thread for people who really use the thread

I don't think I'm the only one who has posted irrelevant stuff in here.  Even when I post about Blink-182 it seems to be frowned upon.  Just let me know what I'm supposed to post I guess since I don't want to receive a warning, or make people hate Joe Pesci, or waste anyone's time like no one else here has done.  

Did the wooden boxes for the splatter series ever come to fruition?  I didn't contribute to the making of them or anything, but if they did I'd love to see the finished product as it was a cool idea.

I don't think I'm the only one who has posted irrelevant stuff in here.  Even when I post about Blink-182 it seems to be frowned upon.  Just let me know what I'm supposed to post I guess since I don't want to receive a warning, or make people hate Joe Pesci, or waste anyone's time like no one else here has done.  

Did the wooden boxes for the splatter series ever come to fruition?  I didn't contribute to the making of them or anything, but if they did I'd love to see the finished product as it was a cool idea.

IIRC, they kind of abandoned the idea because they couldn't use any images/names on the boxes because copyright, they'd be kind of expensive to make, and not enough people were interested.

Do you have the record? Your not really supposed to edit Discogs listings unless you have the record in front of you.

Obviously I don't if I am asking for the UPC.

Thanks for the heads up, don't tell anyone I am breaking the rules!   After a little searching it looks like this release does not have a proper UPC code anyways as one is not printed on the jacket.  The first pressing had the UPC code printed on the hype sticker.  

Obviously I don't if I am asking for the UPC.

Thanks for the heads up, don't tell anyone I am breaking the rules!   After a little searching it looks like this release does not have a proper UPC code anyways as one is not printed on the jacket.  The first pressing had the UPC code printed on the hype sticker.  

I was the one to add the hot topic splatter variant to discogs, the only barcode on the entire packaging was a little sticker on the back stuck to the shrink wrap. It didn't have nearly as long of a UPC code like most barcodes do.

I was the one to add the hot topic splatter variant to discogs, the only barcode on the entire packaging was a little sticker on the back stuck to the shrink wrap. It didn't have nearly as long of a UPC code like most barcodes do.

Thanks. That should be HT's stock number for internal use. No big deal, and good job on the listing.