Sweet, thanks dude!

For sure!

Damn, I already placed my order.  I ordered 6 different albums too.  Oh well, at least I know for next time I'm ordering several albums from them.  Thanks for the link!

It looks like you get some sort of possible referral bonus?  Very sneaky sir  ;)  Haha, but seriously, I'm glad to send something your way since you gave me the link.  :D

Haha, you caught me. It's a great site though. Comes in handy for a ton of online purchases. If only there was some way to activate it for VC...

I'm hoping Dude Ranch and Greatest Hits are on schedule because if so then I'll have them hold this at the HT I go to until June 3rd.

That would be pretty sweet if they would do that for you.  Granted the ship to store option is just as nice and just as easy.  But if someone at a HT store would do this for me I would be down.

The girls there sound kinda scattered and when I called last night one of them told me that she hadn't seen it come in so I just ordered and did ship to store.  I'll just do that for the next few since I believe they have to hold it for up to a month when you do that.  I did that with TOYPAJ last fall.

I think like after a month (of not picking it up) Hot Topic is supposed to send it back and issue a refund. So I'm not sure if that is a good plan.

I recommend getting to the store ASAP after it is delivered. The last time I did a site to store the record jacket was all mangled in transit from poor packaging.

That is the only thing that worries me about doing the site to store option.  At least when then ship it in the mail they package it properly, site to store seems like they might take less precautions.

I recommend getting to the store ASAP after it is delivered. The last time I did a site to store the record jacket was all mangled in transit from poor packaging.

How would getting to the store ASAP help prevent further damage? Do the employees play frisbee with vinyl that haven't been immediately picked up?