This honestly makes the most sense of anything posted ITT.

It's really weird regardless.

Like I said - I'm pretty sure even the radio edit had the sodomy line in it...

So it's not like a clean cut of the album or anything.

It has to either some reallllly oddly specific mistake or has been pulled for a reason.

HahahHahaha

This thread. I've been watching from a distance. But today has been something else. Watching a bunch of blink-182 fans shit their pants with excitement, only to then shit their pants with disappointment then start shitting each others pants.

Bravo VC. Bravo, I didn't think the MTS blinkzilla thread would be topped. But this has pretty much done it

No one called you a douche, or resorted to petty name calling.  But it's no surprise that you'd pull that card, considering how ecstatic you are for a fucking Blink-182 album.  You're two years older than me and sweating your panties over a censored lyric on a pop-punk record that saw it's prime when you were in junior high?  Take your own advice and fuck off, mate.  If it's really that big of an issue for you, spend the extra cash and track down one of the dozen variants of the earlier presses.

I guess that's whats totally cool about GIFs.  You can call someone an idiot, and be totally free from anyone thinking you did anything wrong.  Seriously, you quoted my line stating a legitimate concern about an album that many of us have been waiting for for months, and replied to it with a moronic looking GIF, and that's not "petty name calling"?  Maybe my "fuck off" was a little over the top, but don't pretend you did absolutely nothing to deserve it.  So I'll apologize for my hasty response and let the exchange go.

And believe it or not, I'm not "sweating in my panties" over this album in particular.  I'd really like it in my collection (though the only one I'm really looking forward to a whole lot in this series is Dude Ranch, which I'm now really worried about), but my issue is with the censorship of the album, and what it says for the integrity of the rest of the releases in this series (are we going to have to wait for someone to get fucked by buying a censored album they didn't know they were getting before we're all made aware of it?), and Hot Topic's releases in general in the future.  Seriously, the album is 15 years old.  Has society seriously not progressed enough that it can't handle a re-release of a song that jokes about a prank phone call saying a lady's husband got fucked in the butt?  Do I now have to wonder if I'm getting an edited version any time I buy a record from them?

I guess that's whats totally cool about GIFs.  You can call someone an idiot, and be totally free from anyone thinking you did anything wrong.  Seriously, you quoted my line stating a legitimate concern about an album that many of us have been waiting for for months, and replied to it with a moronic looking GIF, and that's not "petty name calling"?  Maybe my "fuck off" was a little over the top, but don't pretend you did absolutely nothing to deserve it.  So I'll apologize for my hasty response and let the exchange go.

And believe it or not, I'm not "sweating in my panties" over this album in particular.  I'd really like it in my collection (though the only one I'm really looking forward to a whole lot in this series is Dude Ranch, which I'm now really worried about), but my issue is with the censorship of the album, and what it says for the integrity of the rest of the releases in this series (are we going to have to wait for someone to get fucked by buying a censored album they didn't know they were getting before we're all made aware of it?), and Hot Topic's releases in general in the future.  Seriously, the album is 15 years old.  Has society seriously not progressed enough that it can't handle a re-release of a song that jokes about a prank phone call saying a lady's husband got fucked in the butt?  Do I now have to wonder if I'm getting an edited version any time I buy a record from them?

tumblr_lpgipfhEBf1qd0ua5o1_500.jpg

Holy shit dude, calm down.

Honestly, I can see why people are upset.  But I'm trying to put myself in your guys' shoes.  The fact that line is censored is a pretty goofy thing... I'm definitely not arguing that.  And I, as well, would also be interested to hear why they oped to censor it.  But to say that it's a make-or-break deal as far as purchasing the album for ~$25 [as opposed to much higher elsewhere]... I dunno.  That trips me out.  I could see if the entire record was censored or otherwise manipulated into a watered down version, but - from the sounds of it - it seems like something that not everyone would even notice.  Is it weird and-or dumb?  I'd say.  But to raise your fists in the air and demand an answer, or to say it's an outrage, or compare Hot Topic to Wal-Mart... seems a little hyperbolic, wouldn't you say?

regardless, this needs to hit online already lol im getting tired lol 

I wouldn't sweat it - most of these stayed online for a week or so. 

I'd just get some sleep.

Edit: you know what?

Two other LPs and a bunch of items just went live.

Might be soon...

Maybe wait for it.

Edit again: see? haha