To the people who stayed up, I'm glad you got your copy! im so so so so happy! 

now if stones throw records would hurry up and stop the delay on their repress of the Madvillainy LP that was supposed to ship a month ago, i'd be such a happy camper!!  but i'm more than happy right now! 

correct me if im wrong, but is this the 2nd blink splatter series this year? the 1st was the MTTS?

I might buy an extra one for some of the European people, if you want me to pick one up let me know Euro people, You will get charged a LITTLE small fee, but i would be willing to help you guys out! so inbox me if interested, but for now im going to sleep! its 4 am on the dot in jersey! 1 love people! hopefully i wake up to see some comments on how the quality is on it from some of the people who have it

Grabbed a copy and trying out the ship to store option for the first time. Hopefully I don't regret it. Came to 21.76 with tax and free shipping to the store. Was laying down before and had a feeling I would pass out and wake up to get ready for bed around now when things usually go up online. Goodnight everyone.

did the same thing and it went smooth last time, and it didn't take that long.