Circa Survive - On Letting Go Vinyl Out????

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you hate beards now? cute dogs?

cause if you hate beards or cute dogs, well, thems fightin words.

I love beards! And I don't mind a cute furry pup now and then.

But I don't like some ugly, fat fuck making fun of someone's mental condition. Unfortunately you can't treadmill away depression, but you can treadmill away a double chin bigger than said cute furry pup. Savvy?

Unfortunately the guy with the "mental condition" has posted nothing but negativity since the day he came to this board. I've pretty much considered him a dickhead long before today.

Mocking people with depression/mental illness is fucking pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself, Scott.

its no different than calling someone fat, or gay, or any other hateful bullshit thats been tossed around in this thread.

just because you have a mental illness is no excuse to be a dick to other people, and not expect retribution.

Mocking people with depression/mental illness is fucking pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourself, Scott.

its no different than calling someone fat, or gay, or any other hateful bullshit thats been tossed around in this thread.

just because you have a mental illness is no excuse to be a dick to other people, and not expect retribution.

exactly which makes him no better than the person he is claiming to be a "troll" and has "been saying nothing but negative things since he joined." as far as I'm concerned...a poster who has been around that long and is supposedly "more mature" shouldn't stoop to that level in the first place.