Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

I just had a chance to get caught up on the last several pages of this thread.  You guys are incredible for spending so much time calling physical stores the week before Xmas and getting bummed that they aren't treating you like the gods of retail.

Have you been to a mall this week?  THEY'RE FUCKING BUSY!

I just had a chance to get caught up on the last several pages of this thread.  You guys are incredible for spending so much time calling physical stores the week before Xmas and getting bummed that they aren't treating you like the gods of retail.

Have you been to a mall this week?  THEY'RE FUCKING BUSY!

damn son, you must work in retail...

at least the newer hot topic versions are coming out after the holiday rush lol

I wonder if the new ones are for east coast only since we (the west coast) got our own versions basically.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Pretty sure once these are gone online they are gone. The only stores getting this are the ones that are on the list I posted already.

The band said they would press more in 2014 and hopefully HT can get some more copies when they do that.

at least the newer hot topic versions are coming out after the holiday rush lol

I wonder if the new ones are for east coast only since we (the west coast) got our own versions basically.

they aren't new, atleast I don't think. orange marble and transparent blue are the current ones.

i was excited about this at one point.

then HT cancelled my order from 3 days ago of 3 copies of OLG +tax +shipping due to lack of availability.

and the payment is still pending (when i could use it on other people's gifts).

when i called today, why couldnt their rep tell me it was available again and they can try to reprocess my order?

so lame.

i saw right after the phone call that it was available again and, after ordering juturna too, i opted not to run my card again.

i did pick up an extra juturna for my gfs brother, but he ended up grabbing one after anyway.

i would totally trade it for a copy of the blue OLG if anyone is down.