Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

So now that this is officially sold out, and all the Blink-182 vinyIs are up... what will be the next big VC hype thread?

Depends on how HT handles the Linkin Park - Meteora release in a couple of days...

If it was anything like OLG/Juturna, then that one could be our next contender. 

Love the album or hate it, it goes for $200+ on discogs/ebay and will have ppl foaming at the mouth i'm sure...

Where did we get that this press is completely sold out?

Well.  I was under the impression that the 24th was the "actual" release date, and that they just so happened to pop up (in sporadic bursts) over the past few days.  That being said, they were available - briefly - this morning, when the other new releases went up.  And they're one again sold out.  I would assume that no more copies are going up, at this point.

I believe the band has hinted that they'll be doing their own repress of Juturna next year, to commemorate the album's 10th year. And I think you're right -- each of these albums will likely see future represses, somewhere down the road. But I think that these particular variants (/1,000) have been officially exhausted.

What say you on ordering another press, Travis? Is that something you have the power to do or is it up to the band at this point?

I've already asked the label for more of both of these. Hopefully everyone is good with it and we can get more for all the people that missed out.

That would be great. Very happy with my copies. They're pressed nice and centered. Good job to whichever plant actually manufactured these. Also, in case anyone was wondering, these are most definitely pressed from the same stamper as the original as the Juturna etching is identical on my OG and this new one. Didn't directly compare the OLG presses but I'm sure they're the same.

Two copies of each at this HT right now. I'll pick them up for anyone for $30ppd each if anyone messages me in the next 10 minutes or so.

I also have a red Juturna that I'll sell for $30 ppd as well. I wanted the orange and was worried I wouldn't get one so I grabbed a red. Got and orange, so I don't need the this one.

Two copies of each at this HT right now. I'll pick them up for anyone for $30ppd each if anyone messages me in the next 10 minutes or so.

I also have a red Juturna that I'll sell for $30 ppd as well. I wanted the orange and was worried I wouldn't get one so I grabbed a red. Got and orange, so I don't need the this one.

Not at cost+shipping?

PM'd

Seriously?