Circa Survive Discography Reissue ?

Yeah, a single $20 LP from Hot Topic is $26 PPD, with change. Tax and shipping are always a nasty combo. Plus a couple of bucks for shipping; his $30 asking price is right on the money, and he's making no profit whatsoever.

And...

Who cares if he makes a few dollars? I never understand when people thinking it's free to run to the record store and free to run to the post office and free to put tape on it or print out a new label or that my time is worth nothing.

If he makes a dollar or two who cares? He's still helping someone out.

And...

Who cares if he makes a few dollars? I never understand when people thinking it's free to run to the record store and free to run to the post office and free to put tape on it or print out a new label or that my time is worth nothing.

This, totally.  Assuming I'm not absolutely strapped for cash, I always try to kick in at least a few extra bucks to make it worthwhile to whoever is helping me out.  Even if he asked $35 PPD, it's still considerably better than all of the eBay prices.

And...

Fair enough. I'm just stirring up controversy out of my own frustration of my Yuletide blues. Don't mind me.

Considering I live in NY where no HT variants were supplied, and I missed OLG every time it came up online due to work, and 20 bucks plus tax plus shipping is around that much anyway, that's more than fair, yeah. He didn't have to hop on VC when he saw them, he's giving undue time and effort to make sure a VC member gets a record they desire. That's worth more than a couple bucks. There's no possible way anyone should feel cheated by that, it's extremely generous and it makes my Christmas complete.

Did you miss the Circa records? What would make your day better?

Probably just some sleep at this point.

Considering I live in NY where no HT variants were supplied, and I missed OLG every time it came up online due to work, and 20 bucks plus tax plus shipping is around that much anyway, that's more than fair, yeah. He didn't have to hop on VC when he saw them, he's giving undue time and effort to make sure a VC member gets a record they desire. That's worth more than a couple bucks. There's no possible way anyone should feel cheated by that, it's extremely generous and it makes my Christmas complete.

To each their own.

Thinking the only way for people to obtain these now is if Circa Survive has these available at their merch table for the Los Angeles show this Saturday like they originally stated. 

I would expect the ones they have for the show are the previous variants as well.

Juturna on Red & OLG on Purple marbled.

Also making this assumption based on the apparent fact that Circa themselves didn't know about the HT presses as per this post:

zachblows

Posted 19 December 2013 - 11:53 AM

Haha I guess he was a little pissed at first when I told him ht was getting 1k of each. Haha, even said I was full of shit. The next day he got informed and all was well. 

via Twitter on 27 Nov 13:

Everyone take not that Equal vision records will have some of the OLG And Juturna pressings available on Friday.

&

We also plan to have a very small amount of OLG and Juturna for the December show in LA. Get you a damn ticket.

Sources:

https://twitter.com/circasurvive/status/405883223097356288

https://twitter.com/circasurvive/status/405883482196291584

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/95873-circa-survive-discography-reissue/page-47#entry1726930

So, I dunno if my guy who was supposed to be helping me out with the Circa/EVR variants got his hands on the HT variants or not, if so, DJ, totally get up with me and let's make a deal. If not, I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have extra copies of the Circa/EVR variants still sitting around?