Soundstagedirect has Flaming Lips Zaireeka for $19.99+shipping today only. Free shipping on $29.99+ "LP10" code doesn't seem to apply to this album though. 

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/flaming-lips-zaireeka-vinyl-records.shtml

Sold out :(

Found some on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Flaming-Lips-Zaireeka-Vinyl-Exclusive/dp/B00CF5WVYQ/ref=sr_1_fkmr1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1386093173&sr=8-2-fkmr1&keywords=zaireeka+vinyl

The details say AUDIO CD but the title reads RSD VINYL EXCLUSIVE. If you're unsure about the title just message the sellers on Amazon. 

Edited by wildflange

Only a few hours left but Hydra Head is doing 20% Off Everything in the Hydra Head Shop with the use of Code "HYDRAHOLIDAYS". Just picked up a color variant of Pelican - The Fire In Our Throats... Awesome they still have some left.

Fuck!  Totally missed out on this sale!  20% off would be nice to offset their shipping prices.

Only a few hours left but Hydra Head is doing 20% Off Everything in the Hydra Head Shop with the use of Code "HYDRAHOLIDAYS". Just picked up a color variant of Pelican - The Fire In Our Throats... Awesome they still have some left.

I have no idea how I missed out on this, I've been eyeballing a hooded sweatshirt and that Khanate reissue.

I guess I shoulda said something about it... I picked up Daughters s/t, Jesu s/t, and American Nervoso on Fuschia for about $45

Not a problem, I honestly spent so much money between Robotic Empire and Deathwish that it's probably in my best interest that I missed it!

Nice on picking up that Jesu s/t album.  Easily my favorite release of his and it took me forever to track down a copy (this was a few years before the repress).