Disney'a Frozen deluxe 3 LP soundtrack

pulled the trigger on this--going to surprise the wife. I passed on the digital download though--it's actually the same price to pick up the physical deluxe CD from amazon and that includes a digital download as well. plus i'm sure that it can be easily "acquired".

Did they charge you immediately, or will it charge when it ships?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lately it has been "let it go" that's been stuck in my head. i may or may not have been physically attracted to a cartoon princess at that point in the movie.

She was a queen at that point, unless you meant that for some reason during the "Let It Go" sequence, you were attracted to Anna. 

I work in early childhood and I hear this soundtrack 3 times a day and I want to murder it.

There aren't many albums I could hear 3 times a day and NOT want to murder, but I bet you also only hear the first 9-10 songs on the soundtrack that many times. The other instrumental tracks that Christophe Beck did are phenomenal, and that's one of the main reasons I can't wait to own this. 

She was a queen at that point, unless you meant that for some reason during the "Let It Go" sequence, you were attracted to Anna. 

true, true, how could i forget about the coronation! although let's be real if anna were a real person i'd probably be in love with her too

The demos are pretty cool, but it's clear why they never made it (aside from the story differences). I love behind the scenes stuff like that, like how the story centered around a prophecy and all that at one point. It's one reason why I like getting Disney (& Pixar) BluRays when they come out, for all the extras and behind the scenes stuff. 

• 1 month later...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lately it has been "let it go" that's been stuck in my head. i may or may not have been physically attracted to a cartoon princess at that point in the movie.

I have always wanted to nail every Disney princess I've ever seen from the moment I saw her til right now and probably will still feel that way until I die. Each one. If we lived in a Roger Rabbit universe and this were possible, I'd be trying to make that happen every day but then I'd remember Jessica Rabbit and go straight for her first. All of this would have to occur consensually of course but yeah... I'd be trying.

I have always wanted to nail every Disney princess I've ever seen from the moment I saw her til right now and probably will still feel that way until I die. Each one. If we lived in a Roger Rabbit universe and this were possible, I'd be trying to make that happen every day but then I'd remember Jessica Rabbit and go straight for her first. All of this would have to occur consensually of course but yeah... I'd be trying.

i can't even tell you how hot and bothered i get every time i see a gif of elsa