The Flaming Lips First EP Repress + 2nd Cassette Demo on 7" (Both Signed)

What's the retail price on these? I just paid $30 for the LP at my local shop and the 7" inches were $15. I grabbed the last Tame Impala for $50 which stings quite a bit.

Ep repress was 26.99 and 7" was 12.99 in san diego also the flame impala spkit was 36.99 at the store before selling out but 30$ At the shows. So its safe to say there is no set price. The packaging sucks its all in a 8 guage sleeve w flap and all are broken on the edges eith crack splits

My buddy rocks and sold me the LP and I love the EP. The packaging is lame but I don't even care. It's so weird to hear this and compare it to works like Embryonic and Yoshimi.

If you've never heard them, check out their first three albums. 'Oh My Gawd!!!... The Flaming Lips' is a personal favorite. 'Priest Driven Ambulance' blows them all away, but you can't really group it with the other ones.

If you've never heard them, check out their first three albums. 'Oh My Gawd!!!... The Flaming Lips' is a personal favorite. 'Priest Driven Ambulance' blows them all away, but you can't really group it with the other ones.

They had OMG for $10 at the record store, I'll totally go back and grab it. I got Telepathic whatever it's called so I'm hoping I like that too! I love everything they do, especially the weird collabs they've done recently and The Terror too.

Was gunna buy the EP cause the cover was drawn by charlie immer but after looking on ebay and seeing its a plastic slipcase with a folded inner sleeve i got really bummed out. Followed by the fact that I cant find a copy and ebay prices are all over the board but still GROSSLY overpriced. Anyone else bummed out or are we all used to overpaying for sub quality releases? 

Saw Lips tonight. They opened for String Cheese Incident

I believe they were added because they are playing tmmw and NYE at Belly Up Aspen(300 person club in apsen colorado) because SCI doesnt have the CO draw they used to anymore and they have played together before

The Lips went on at 7. They had the full stage setup which is awesome for an "opening act". 80 minute set

Best I have seen them musically in years. Way more toned down and not so much "party show"

3 shirts for sale and comic book

Speaking of the earlier stuff. I pretty much love this bands entire studio stuff

Check out Jesus Shoots Herion off first album and tell me that this band wasnt weird than. Sure the early stuff is more rock oreineted and straight forward but they were still weird

seeing its a plastic slipcase with a folded inner sleeve i got really bummed out. Anyone else bummed out or are we all used to overpaying for sub quality releases? 

I love the art/style of this release.  I really like the plastic sleeve as it shows off how great the vinyl looks.  Think they wanted that and it had nothing to do with cost.  Beautiful record signed by wayne...why would you want to hide that in a cardboard sleeve?

If you guys missed out on this, there are some copies available online over at Bull Moose.

1st EP: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/15746638/flaming-lips-1st-ep-reissue-autographed-green-vinyl

2nd Demo: http://www.bullmoose.com/p/15746639/flaming-lips-2nd-cassette-demo-autographed-blue-vinyl

Thanks!