Recent purchases

Just got in the vinyl of Dionaea - Still.

I really hope these guys put out new music someday. They're so talented.

They really are the best. Here is my Post-Xmas haul:

Phantom Winter - Cvlt - /100 - Black/White Mix (AOTY, highly recommend giving a listen)

Vattnet Viskar - Settler - /??? - Blue/White Marble

toe - Hear You - /150 - Solid Yellow

6q58vPq.jpg

ucwcxhc.jpg

Ec02lmn.jpg

5 Seconds of Summer - Sounds Good, Feels Good (Target Edition) - CD
Adorable - I'll Be Your Saint - 7" Single
Aerosmith - Angel - 12" Single
The Black Crowes - Shake Your Money Maker - LP
A Flock of Seagulls - Space Age Love Song - 12" Single
Helen Stellar - If Stars Could Speak, They Would Have Your Voice - Gold Vinyl LP /500
Manic Street Preachers - The Holy Bible - LP
The March Violets - Turn to the Sky - 12" Single
Public Nuisance - Gotta Survive - LP
R.E.M. - Part Lies, Part Heart, Part Truth, Part Garbage 1982-2011 - Double CD
Shalamar - Second Time Around - 12" Single
Spandau Ballet - Diamond - LP
Spandau Ballet - Through The Barricades - LP
Turning Point - 1988-1991 - Double Yellow Vinyl LP with bonus 7" single /1000
Velocity Girl - Sorry Again - 7" Single
The Waitresses - Christmas Wrapping - 7" Single
XTC - English Settlement - Double LP
XTC - Black Sea - LP
XTC - 3D • EP - 12" Single
XTC - Mummer - LP
XTC - White Music - LP

Totally necessary additions, also very well done. It's about damn time for their later albums to follow suit.

Knowing my luck, it'll be next month, since I just paid a bunch for How It Feels To Be Something On. Would love the Live album though.

Knowing my luck, it'll be next month, since I just paid a bunch for How It Feels To Be Something On. Would love the Live album though.

Let's hope you're right ;) otherwise I also see myself overpaying for it one day. Live should definitely be included if these are ever getting the treatment. I wouldn't necessarily say no to a box set either.

Let's hope you're right ;) otherwise I also see myself overpaying for it one day. Live should definitely be included if these are ever getting the treatment. I wouldn't necessarily say no to a box set either.

Even though I'm happy with overpaying for it, since it's my favorite album of theirs, I'd probably buy a repress too. The OG is super thin. A boxset would be awesome, and I can get behind Rising Tide too.

Even though I'm happy with overpaying for it, since it's my favorite album of theirs, I'd probably buy a repress too. The OG is super thin. A boxset would be awesome, and I can get behind Rising Tide too.

I love and worship every note these guys ever recorded, so saying it'd be 'okay' with a boxset was a little reserved. Listening to Lipton Witch makes me cry, because it makes me think about how there's a finished SDRE record in someone's shelve that's most likely never to be heard.

I love and worship every note these guys ever recorded, so saying it'd be 'okay' with a boxset was a little reserved. Listening to Lipton Witch makes me cry, because it makes me think about how there's a finished SDRE record in someone's shelve that's most likely never to be heard.

Yeah, I'm sure there was a ton more recorded during that session that has not seen the light of day. Hopefully one day they will release it, but I'm sure that's just a pipe dream. Lipton Witch is such a good song. I need that split, but it's not worth the price and the Circa song on it is boring.

Yeah, I'm sure there was a ton more recorded during that session that has not seen the light of day. Hopefully one day they will release it, but I'm sure that's just a pipe dream. Lipton Witch is such a good song. I need that split, but it's not worth the price and the Circa song on it is boring.

I can't remember where and when and I'm lazy af, but I'm confident I've read somewhere that members of SDRE confirmed their next album to be finished and ultimately shelved, because Enigk and the rest didn't get along all too well and he wouldn't ever want to be remembered of these recording sessions, so he wishes for it to never be released.

I was lucky enough to get that split. I also don't give a shit about Circa Survive ;)

I can't remember where and when and I'm lazy af, but I'm confident I've read somewhere that members of SDRE confirmed their next album to be finished and ultimately shelved, because Enigk and the rest didn't get along all too well and he wouldn't ever want to be remembered of these recording sessions, so he wishes for it to never be released.

I was lucky enough to get that split. I also don't give a shit about Circa Survive ;)

That's even worse :(. Maybe one day, someone will "leak" the sessions. We can dream, can't we?

Edit: I think a new song or two exists in a soundboard recording from one of their reunion shows. I'll have to double check, and I'm sure Ghost can confirm, since I think I saw him say it before as well.

That's even worse :(. Maybe one day, someone will "leak" the sessions. We can dream, can't we?

Edit: I think a new song or two exists in a soundboard recording from one of their reunion shows. I'll have to double check, and I'm sure Ghost can confirm, since I think I saw him say it before as well.

Yeah, things will come around eventually I'm sure. Are Enigk's solo records worth checking out though? I never bothered..

Eh, songs on them are hit or miss with me. They are not bad, but they are obviously not SDRE songs, which is not a bad thing. Worth a listen, but not worth paying the asking price for the vinyl.

Eh, songs on them are hit or miss with me. They are not bad, but they are obviously not SDRE songs, which is not a bad thing. Worth a listen, but not worth paying the asking price for the vinyl.

I plan on doing nothing but sit around and listening to stuff tomorrow, so I'll keep that in mind!