FS: Hot Topic Hot Cash $45 for free

raaaaphy

I got a $30 Hot Cash coupon earlier this month and gave it to a person on here for free. It's just a coupon dude. Giving it away for free is the right thing to do. The person who receives it will appreciate it a lot more.

Yes I know, I was just thinking, hmm maybe someone could use it and can still save money on it, but anyway I have no problem to give it to someone for free

@shenanigans: It's $45 off at least $90

Really dude? Chill the fuck out. 

this.

also im gonna come out and ask about why anyone cares about this? I mean yeah he may be in the wrong thread but if he wants to give something away cant we just re-direct him to the correct thread rather than rip him apart?

this.

also im gonna come out and ask about why anyone cares about this? I mean yeah he may be in the wrong thread but if he wants to give something away cant we just re-direct him to the correct thread rather than rip him apart?

the OP was clearly originally selling it, and not giving it away for free.  that was the issue.  

cool of him to not get super defensive and start shit with everyone though.

+1.