Post Your Record Storage Area

Guest obzen

Dave, as someone who will probably be extremely jealous of your metal collection. wanna throw up a different angled picture?

also. fuckin Rotten Sound.

Any man that has Rotten Sound in their collection has to have a solid collection. With all those records, where's your list??!!

Agreed. Cursed is the hot shit!

i've really enjoyed reading this thread. i just recently moved, and finally have everything set up. things will probably get put on the walls, but it looks kinda nice with the clean background now.

my girlfriend felt the need to 'pretty up' the top of the shelves. one of the shelves is hers, but she's only got enough to fill two cubes at this point.

also, i usually don't have the grills off the speakers, but they do look cool like that.

[image]

[image]

Very classy danfury, I like it. Out of curiosity, is that the Far - Pony 7" in the front of that blue box of 7s?

Thanks :) yeah, it sure is. Got it for $10 at one of the shows with The Used. Sounds decent for a pic disc.

all my records have been accumulated over just the last two years. I gotta slow down!

Very classy danfury, I like it. Out of curiosity, is that the Far - Pony 7" in the front of that blue box of 7s?

Thanks :) yeah, it sure is. Got it for $10 at one of the shows with The Used. Sounds decent for a pic disc.

all my records have been accumulated over just the last two years. I gotta slow down!

I thought it was in there, just had to ask to make sure my keen observation was correct. I got it at one of their shows too. You sound like me, I have accumulated wayyyy too much in the last year. Been buying records for a long time now but I can't believe all that I've picked up in the last year or so.

• jhulud locked this topic