Post Your Record Storage Area

well if you want to spend the cash go nuts. Ikea delivery on expedits is through the roof, then you have to put it together on top of it. The 5x5 is only $250 retail, not about to pay at least $125 to get it delivered as well. I got mine, used for 3 months on Craigslist though for $125. I'm not complaining either way haha.

search craigslist. if you have an ikea, say 3 hours away, search craigslist in towns an hour or two away from you but closer to the ikea. saves you a bit of a drive and usually you can find them cheaper. Just make sure you have all the pieces and the joints are all tight. Assembling and reassembling those things make them less sturdy each time.

if you want to use the quick reply you can do it like this, but without spaces in the brackets [ IMG ] the picture URL here.jpg [ /IMG ]

if you hit the reply button it''s a litte easier, and there will be a button with a little picture on it. It adds the [ IMG ] tags for you, so you don''t have to type it out

As for the photo itself, once you have taken it, upload it to a photo hosting site(theres a shitload of them, just pick one) and then it''ll give you the links :)

Any idea if an expedit brand new in box will fit in a mustang? Dont want to drive 45 mins to ikea and be screwed. Im looking at a 2x4.

Dimensions:

Width: 16"

Height: 8 1/4"

Length: 58 7/8"

Weight: 73lb

Do the backseats fold down? Are you going to have a passenger? I'd bet you would be fine, just fold down the passenger back seat and either fold down or push up the front passenger seat and just put it in through the trunk.

• jhulud locked this topic