Robo Store overhaul! FLOOR Self-Titled 12"+7" repress, WILD SALES!

In all the chaos of this massive update and Online Store re-launch, we spaced on announcing a few Inventory finds we came across. Some rad releases that haven't been on the store in who knows how long... this is what was added upon launch:

7"s:

* Dahmer - 2 Song 7"

* Oak & Bone - Self -Titled 7"

* Trifle Tower / Killer Calculator 7"

10"s:

* Breather Resist - Only In The Morning - PICTURE DISC 10"

* Kowloon Walled City - Turk Street - RED BLACK HAZE COLORED VINYL 10"

* Monarcs / Thank God - Split - WHITE COLORED VINYL 10"

Cassettes:

* The Guilt - Worth Nothing Cassette

* La Quiete - La Fine Cassette

CDs:

* A Day In Black And White - My Heroes Have Always Killed Cowboys CD

* La Quiete - Tenpeun 01-05 CD

* Xasthur / Leviathan - Split CD

12"s:

* Accept Death - Self-Titled 12"

* Barn Owl - Shadowland 12"

* Eyehategod - Dopesick 12"

* Devices - Self-Titled - GREEN COLORED VINYL 12"

* Del Cielo - Wish And Wait 12"

* Old Man Gloom - Seminar III - WHITE VINYL 12"

* Saviours - Into Abaddon - Japan Tour Edition 12"+CD

* Tigershark / Apesh!t - Split - PURPLE COLORED VINYL 12"

* Straight Edge Kegger - F*** Fresno 12"

* Souvenirs Young America - An Ocean Without Water - CLEAR BLACK SMOKE VINYL 12"

* Who Calls So Loud - Self-Titled - GREEN BLACK COLORED VINYL 12"

* Xasthur - All Reflections Drained - RED MIST COLORED VINYL WITH SLIPMAT 2x12"

Some of those have sold out with the surge of activity we've seen the past few days, but most are still available in the Robotic Empire - Online Store

Did anyone else stumble upon test pressings of Torche's Meanderthal for $19.99?  I don't think it comes with any artwork which is fine since I have a purple first pressing.  I don't own any tests so I jumped on it as soon as I saw it.  Now that I'm searching the store again I don't see it listed anymore.  Hopefully some other folks were able to snag one.  It said they had a box of about 50 of them that came from Hydra Head HQ once they closed down operations.

Did anyone else stumble upon test pressings of Torche's Meanderthal for $19.99?  I don't think it comes with any artwork which is fine since I have a purple first pressing.  I don't own any tests so I jumped on it as soon as I saw it.  Now that I'm searching the store again I don't see it listed anymore.  Hopefully some other folks were able to snag one.  It said they had a box of about 50 of them that came from Hydra Head HQ once they closed down operations.

Yeah luckily I checked this site in time and snagged a Meanderthal test press.

This is an outdated pic I took last year of my Torche collection, needles to say I'm super stoked about scoring one. 

W7ez7hK.jpg

Do those of us that backed the Bone Thugs N Harmony Kickstarter get a discount?

;)

That was a ballsy move, that Kickstarter. BALLSY. Didn't stop me from going in at the test press level like it was the first of the month. What I'm trying to say is that I missed you, Robo. I missed you.

^ LOL - that BTNH thing turned out to be sketchy so we intentionally stopped pushing it - ultimately for the best. Ballsy, a bit stupid, but a good learning experience. So it goes!

also, FYI...

61015_10151886739486659_1495838398_n.jpg

Furiously packing orders! Thanks to everyone who's nabbed the recent FLOOR reissue and/or sale stuff - first big run to the post office early next week, then more furious packing orders!

Lots of great stuff both new and old available in our revamped Online Store - http://www.roboticempire.com/store

Big ups to everyone who has ordered the FLOOR reissue and/or craysale stuff, we are beasting through these orders now and are stoked to get everyone their records!

The deluxe "Hall of Fame" edition of FLOOR's self-titled 12"+7" is now sold out through us, and we're also down to less than a hundy of the electric blue version as well:

FloorST-ElectricBlue600px.jpg

Keep em comin and jah bless!

http://www.roboticempire.com/store