Robo Store overhaul! FLOOR Self-Titled 12"+7" repress, WILD SALES!

so when did you dudes order?  i didn't order the floor vinyl but i ordered a bunch of shit on the 17th.  hopefully mine will come tomorrow so i can have a listening party this weekend.

I ordered on the 17th as well and mine haven't arrived yet.  They've been posting quite a few photos of post office trips and stacks of records to mail, I'm guessing the bulk of them are on the way at this point.

1017403_10151917520826659_1434828173_n.j

Four lost FLOOR tracks from back in the day have just been posted on Robotic Empire's bandcamp page: http://roboticempire.bandcamp.com

Although unrelated to their upcoming album (or recent self-titled reissue), these are further old rarities that were missed during the assembly of the Below & Beyond box set and are now available for free/pay-what-you-want. Guitarist and founding member Anthony Vialon said:

"Not long ago, I found some stuff on tape that got missed when we did the box-set. There's the original version of 'Vampyro' (which we called 'Asssmasher), a[n alternate] version of 'Slugthrower', and another track called 'Avalanche On Paws'.

They're instrumental and, of course, aren't of the highest quality, yet no worse than any of the other stuff we have on there. The other song was from the first demo we did with Jeff called 'The Closet' (from the Slomophobe/Iommi demo).

[These] songs have nothing to do with the upcoming record but they should, at least, be heard by fans who bought the box-set. Man, there were so many tapes and everything, they simply got missed..."

FLOOR's new album Oblation is due April 29th via Season of Mist, and recent Self-Titled + Outtakes 12"+7" reissue is available now via Robotic Empire:

http://www.roboticempire.com/store/index.php?main_page=advanced_search_result&keyword=Floor

It's upsetting it's been over 3 weeks since my order was placed and still no sign of it.

From the low number of posts, I assume you're a newbie to this whole bit. There are many reasons you may not have received this post. Probably because you are dealing with a government corporation. Just like calling into the DMV; if you wait long enough, you'll get it. Also, pre-prefers mean that your album will not be be placed into a mailbox until they get it. Which happened a week ago. Also, you should probably just shut the fuck up, because you clearly have no idea how these things work, and will probably receive your shit in the mail tomorrow.

Listen I wasn't complaining one bit, I've ordered Lords records and the whole bit from Robo for 3 weeks. Was I complaining? No, I just was simply stating I wanted to see my order sooner than later. Btw, I've been scowering these boards for a long while, probably since the origins of Dead Format. Don't get me started, fool.

You know when you go to youtube and watch a really emotional video that breaks down the barriers between human beings, and you notice there were 300 people that disliked it for some miserable reason and you wonder "where are all these horrendous people? How did they make it this far?"