Robo Store overhaul! FLOOR Self-Titled 12"+7" repress, WILD SALES!

Yeah luckily I checked this site in time and snagged a Meanderthal test press.

This is an outdated pic I took last year of my Torche collection, needles to say I'm super stoked about scoring one. 

W7ez7hK.jpg

I just got an Email from Robotic Empire saying the site had a bug and they oversold the Torch test press the day the sale went live. I've been searching these out for years so I'm pretty devastated this didn't go through.

IF ANYONE HAS A COPY OF THE MEANDERTHAL TEST THEY WOULD PART WITH, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH ME. I'LL PAY DOUBLE FOR IT. 

Genuine apologies to anyone effected by the webstore bug. There were maybe a dozen or so folks who we've had to refund as a result, and I definitely feel bad about that.

All in all, the store relaunch was a fairly big undertaking and unfortunately there was an unforseen/unpredictable issue with inventory levels getting slightly skewed on a few items.

Again, very sorry to those few who we had to refund.

eye-look.gif

[edit]

Haha, sweet negative gang-bang, guys.  You dudes are pretty easily offended, yeah?  I thought it was good fun to ridicule the dude who felt compelled to let everyone know he bought 23 records.  (Gee mister!  That's a big order.  You must really like vinyl!)  I had to check and see what sort of mob I pissed off... and sure enough, it's the same group of ass-clowns that I've come to expect such petty behavior from.  Except you, nothingnatural.  Really disappointed to see you mixed up in such twattery.

Keep those chins raised high, fellas.  You're all are such big boys.