2014 Record Store Day - April 19

gmoney

Anyone get a pic of the 7" Space Project?

The concept is really cool, almost got it but didn't have the cash

Yup. Give me a few minutes.

I'm already regretting the purchase too lol. 50 bucks for 7 7"s isn't bad and the songs are beautiful but...I just don't know how often I'd ever listen to most of this especially with the flipping from side to side

Anyone now the pressing number on the Linkin Park/Jay-Z - Collision Course LP? Can't find it anywhere. Needless to say that's what I got today. :)

Got to my local store (Vintage Vinyl) around 6:30. I was surprised that there was a pretty long line already. Everything was smooth as usual, though. Opened at 8, got in at 9. Finally got back to the car at 10:30.

Got to Amoeba Berkeley at 7:30am today (3 hours before they opened) and was about 30th in line. The line wrapped around the block by the time they opened though.

Ended up getting:

LCD Soundsystem

Biggie

Outkast

Death Cab For Cutie

CHVRCHES

Tame Impala

MGMT's first album

Disclosure

Childish Gambino

I also wanted Haim and Gil Scott Heron, but couldn't find those. I'll check out other stores in the area once things die down.

As usual, had a great time conversing with the people around me for 3 hours or so talking music and life. Now for the fun part of discog'ing my score! 

Just left with stuff for Justin (including Dads), an FR live because I read earlier that it was wanted and Demolicious. I can go back before I head back to NY. It's a quiet store so the three Dads copies may still be there. I would have loved to get more but funds are tight as I'm a college student.

Edit: I can go back and grab the DFDC too on my way back to NY Monday. It is $32 at Newbury Comics. The Dads EPs are $8. And they'll go to the people that claimed them here first if they are still available.

Justin, I'll PM you in a bit.