PO - The Hold Steady - Teeth Dreams

Here's the deal, the first two albums are basically impossible to come by at a reasonable price.  And Boys and Girls of America never sells for less than $35. 

So, moral of the story, I ordered this.

Excited for some new material from these guys.  I LOVE the first four albums, but Heaven is Whatever never really did it for me.  Hoping I dig this one.

I'm really on the fence with this.  I completely and utterly loved the first two albums, as it was a  continuation of Lifter Puller.  'Almost Killed Me' was near perfect, and Separation Sunday was like a 'Part II'.  'Boys And Girls In America' kept my attention, but I really drifted away after that.  I still really love these guys, but never find myself listening to anything other than AKM, or SS.  

I might sleep on it.

Bit on this and went for a gold + t-shirt bundle at $35. $10 for a shirt assuaged the pain of the price tag on the LP, just a little. 

Anybody get tickets to the Music Hall show? What a shitshow!

Nope. the crazier thing is that people are actually paying the $190-$200 prices on stubhub.

Hey guys, Mike from Razor & Tie here. The gold pre-order variant is actually a 2xLP and features gold foil on the sleeve. Hope that clears up the concerns about the $25 price. Let me know if you have any questions.

Also, I'll be more present on here going forward and sharing news of our upcoming pre-orders, so don't hesitate to reach out.