Rise Records vinyl / Hot Topic exclusives (updated 9/9)

travis

Any chance you can post what they have?

they had 2 s/t blinks, 1 i picked up for someone here.

ummm... a few rival schools, some real beat up copies of BOATS, some all time low, straylight run, it was dark in there so it was hard to tell. are you looking for something in particular? i think i gotta go back to pick up all time low for Will so i can go and get some more.

ummm... a few rival schools, some real beat up copies of BOATS, some all time low, straylight run, it was dark in there so it was hard to tell. are you looking for something in particular? i think i gotta go back to pick up all time low for Will so i can go and get some more.

hey can you grab me a ATL? if its no trouble

I'd really be down with one of those self titled blink albums if you could help me out? is it the splatter edition? and how much is it?

hey can you grab me a ATL? if its no trouble

I replied to your PM!

I'd really be down with one of those self titled blink albums if you could help me out? is it the splatter edition? and how much is it?

It's the splatter, yeah. $25. I can't get back there until Saturday, but yeah I'm going to be making a trip for a few other members. I might need some $ before I go because my list is getting pretty long and HT prices are high.

Same!

There was only 1 left after I bought one for another member, but I'll go check it out again on Saturday.

Honest question but why is there a title on the Happiness album? The original artwork for the Death Star, Happiness, and Acceptance Speech albums all didn't have any lettering on them. Probably to keep consistent with the other album names on the other releases? Just wondering because I was surprised when I saw the lettering in my boxset.

Honest question but why is there a title on the Happiness album? The original artwork for the Death Star, Happiness, and Acceptance Speech albums all didn't have any lettering on them. Probably to keep consistent with the other album names on the other releases? Just wondering because I was surprised when I saw the lettering in my boxset.

Noticed the same thing. Kinda lame they did it