Olympics?

What do you guys think about the fifth ring not opening during the ceremony? Before 1951, the red ring represented the American continent, so it could have been a subtle jab at America given the tension between the U.S. and Russia these last few months.

Personally, I'm more inclined to believe it was an honest malfunction (not to say that Putin wouldn't do something like that - I think he would, but I don't necessarily think he did).

it meant nothing, it was a malfunction.  are there actually people who believe that theory?  its representation from pre-1951?  60+ years ago? 

If people will believe that the trails from planes are mind control drugs then yeah I'm sure there are actually people that believe that stuff. That said GO CANADA!

if you had spent your whole life snowboarding and riding park you would understand.

I've snowboarded for the last 15 years and I do ride park, don't know why that matters. Shaun white has done more for snowboarding then anyone else period.

Go USA and go Shaun white. Kick the worlds ass on the pipe again