+Karma Train Giveaway [26] Circa Survive B-Sides + Marriages

Derek™

Alright, thread is finally updated.  Kyle_ftl is giving the winner of his raffle the choice between one [1] copy of Park's No Signal, or It Won't Snow Where You're Going.  We've decided the cutoff is at the end of the week, on the 18th.

I will be out of town until the 18th, and will be unable to update the OP with our current entrants.  It is impossible to adjust the first post on a phone, without royally destroying the text format.  (This has been established through experience, unfortunately.)  As such, Kyle will be in charge of compiling the list and drawing a name however he see fits.

Best of luck to all who enter.

I'm surprised at how much interest there is on this one.  I know it goes pretty cheap on eBay these days, but It Won't Snow Where You're Going especially is one of my favorite records of all time.  I love Park so much, and I just have like 4 copies of each of these records (in fairness, they're all different variants/tests/whatever except a copy of No Signal I bought on eBay for $1...), I figured I'd rather give a copy away rather than just sit on a million variants.  I'm going to pick a winner in a couple days (at random, of course) and you can have your choice between the two.  I hope whoever the winner is ends up enjoying the record as much as I have. 

Even though I haven't won any of these, I'm discovering some pretty damn good music when you guys are putting your records up for giveaways!

I'm totally in for Park, they sound great!

I'm glad you dig them.  It Won't Snow Where You're Going is honestly one of the most depressing albums I've ever listened to and I just love how dark and negative the lyrics are.  It's sad that I love the depressing shit in music so much, but man, I always wondered how the heck the lyricist is still alive after how dark those songs are.

I am surprised so many people are commenting looking for No Signal instead of It Won't Snow.  Maybe I'll have to give both away, lol.

fully agree, but i still love it so much. i was lucky enough to find the /20 variant of it and it's one of my favorites

That's part of why I'm down to just give away a copy, lol.  The odds that I end up one of the 20 people that own that variant are pretty slim because I doubt I could get it within my price range.  So jealous of your record, man.  If I felt like I was going to have an opportunity to get that specific variant ever, I'd just be making this thread about No Signal.

Also, I think I'm going to pick a winner for this thing sometime this weekend.  I work all night Friday and Saturday, so it could happen as late as Sunday, but hopefully I can do the drawing soon so we can move on to another person.

Finally got this drawing finished.  I apologize for making everyone wait forever for the picking, although I'm sure RSD didn't make things so difficult to wait for, y'all likely have tons of new shit to listen to anyways!

Anyways, the winner ended up being thedannychang.  Hope he handles this drawing better than I did, haha. 

Finally got this drawing finished.  I apologize for making everyone wait forever for the picking, although I'm sure RSD didn't make things so difficult to wait for, y'all likely have tons of new shit to listen to anyways!

Anyways, the winner ended up being thedannychang.  Hope he handles this drawing better than I did, haha. 

Thanks, Kyle!