Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

The small talk thread moves pretty fast. Logan reads palms. She confirmed she'll try via pics. I love having my palm read so I started this here. If you want your palm read via interwebs, this is the place to be.

EDIT: after Logan disappeared, 4 pages of chit chatter developed. my palm is read on page 4. see you there.

SECOND EDIT: its now a Tarot Card reading too. Here are the rules for that:

1.) Please post in this thread first just saying you want one, so that I can keep track.

2.) Privately message me your first and last name

3.) In that message include three questions you want answered, keeping in mind that the tarot deck cannot answer yes or no questions.

4.) Let me know if you want the reading posted here or if you'd prefer to have it sent back to you privately.

Here's my palm:

xue4.jpg

true Nazi's wear their swastika's on their face...amirite?

plus, i am not that of a white color. so id immediately get kicked out (killed)

Neither confirms of denies the possibility of a swastika tattoo.....but the truth of the matter is that it is not tilted like the Nazi emblem, not saying he isn't a nazi....but possibly had a bad tattoo artist!?!? :P

dun dun dun!! :D

Knowing that there is a thing called a "life line" exhausts my knowledge of palm reading, so it would just be me making shit up about that and then listing insults afterwards and I can do that in any ol' thread.