Logan's Palm & Tarot Card Reading Thread

Nicky 

A fire hand means you're energetic and love to constantly be on the go. You tend to be on the impatient side, especially because you feel as though you need variety in your life. 

Your heart line falls right between your index and middle finger, which means you will have an successful love life. However, there are quite a few circles, marks, and breaks on your heart line...so things may be rough on the way there. Circles will indicate times of sadness/depression, while marks and breaks will denote emotional trauma. 

The head line shows that you are creative and have a short attention span. You have multiple crosses in the beginning, so you'll have a lot of big decisions to make in your lifetime. Your head line also splits into two, so at one point life might pull you in two different directions. Both of these decisions don't seem negative, so follow what feels right! 

Your life line says that you have quite a bit of energy though you are easily influenced by others. However you are strong and enthusiastic. You have a few marks crossing your life line, which will show any major changes in your life style.

i can't debunk or argue with anything you said.... dayum logan

Thanks for the reading! I agree with some parts esp. the 1st and last bit. Other parts, maybe I should re-examine and work on those things. Thank you!

Do you read Tarot as well? I have had some spooky accurate tarot readings - didn't go out and pay, they were done by a friend in her home. She hated doing readings though because everyone told her she was accurate and it would freak her out. She did me, and a friend, both were spot-on.

Lastly, I *need* one of these lobster costumes!

1628219.gif

Are me and Nicky the only fire hands!? Must be a gay thing right..

So your calling me gay, huh.  I am so offended.  (I am in no way offended)  Fire hands rule, all other hands drool.  Suck it other hands.

On topic of the reading I bold and italicized the parts that are absolutely true about me.

Human Ton 

Fire hand, you are full of energy and appreciate the variety in life. You tend to get impatient and intolerant if you don't see as much change as you'd prefer. You're and individual with great leadership capabilities. 

I've noticed a few interesting things about your heart line...in short, you only have a heart line on one of your hands. This is something that I don't know much about, but it apparently can signify that you fall in love very easily. On your other hand, your heart line stops under your middle finger which signifies selfishness in love. However, there is a big gap and it continues to reach between your index finger. This gap could represent a change in your life that helps you have a more fulfilling relationship. The other marks you see crossing this line represent emotional trauma. 

Your head line says that you are practical, level-headed, and a realist. You have a clear and focused mind set, looking toward the future.You have quite a few marks on this hand as well, which represent the bigger decisions you will have to make in your life. 

The life line shows that you have a lot of energy and the deepness shows your inner vitality. Toward the end of your line, you have a pitchfork break. This could mean you have a major life change coming and you'll have to weigh your options.

When it comes to your fingers, they show that you are generous and kind, though at times very indifferent. You've got an opinionated mindset and identify strongly as a workaholic.