2nd Press SOLD OUT: Right Away, Great Captain! Trilogy

RadDonut

Window?

The record went all the way through. I can handle a small seam split, but when it goes all the way through, and you paid $11 for shipping, that's where I draw the line.

The weird thing about this release too is they are not doing any exchanges for a new one (jacket, or records) if damaged or defective. Which is weird because i thought thats why they held onto the remaining ~200. So my options at this point are to:

A- return the item, get a refund, and hope to get another copy when the extras go up.

Or

B- live with the $71 panoramic view i currently possess.

The record went all the way through. I can handle a small seam split, but when it goes all the way through, and you paid $11 for shipping, that's where I draw the line.

The weird thing about this release too is they are not doing any exchanges for a new one (jacket, or records) if damaged or defective. Which is weird because i thought thats why they held onto the remaining ~200. So my options at this point are to:

A- return the item, get a refund, and hope to get another copy when the extras go up.

Or

Trade with the guy above me. He doesn't care.

Or

Where did you hear they aren't doing exchanges? I haven't received a response either way about my defective G/H disc yet. 

Where did you hear they aren't doing exchanges? I haven't received a response either way about my defective G/H disc yet. 

I emailed them last night and they responded that because the demand is so high they cant exchange only refund and hope to get a new one with the release of the remaining supply.

But when I look at the RAGC bandcamp page it says:

There is a 60 day return/replacement policy on this item.

and

Return Policy

All items eligible for 60 day return for unopened, unused, or damaged items.

so at this point I am really confused what the real policy is.....