2nd Press SOLD OUT: Right Away, Great Captain! Trilogy

RadDonut

• 2 weeks later...

a question for those of you who had issues with your records and were sent replacement sets. did any of you keep the defective set or did you have to send the defective set back to RAGC?

I ask this because when I contacted RAGC about getting a replacement for my jacket that was destroyed during transit, I was told that I could get my name on a stand by list to try and buy one of the remaining 75 copies when they go on sale but they wont be replacing my set because of damage to the jacket although I can send it back for a refund. Once it was discovered that there were some sets with defective records, RAGC then told me to wait until everyone gets their replacement sets and they might be able to switch out the jacket. So I was patient, and watched as people on twitter and here reached out to Andy after I was already on the waiting list, getting their orders filled immediately.  

So while I was supposedly on this list for a remaining copy, they were selling copies to others who were asking after the fact until all the standby stock was sold leaving me unable to get another copy. Now I'm being told my only option is to either keep a $71 set that has a jacket that has been beat to hell or send it back for a refund. I get that demand for this is high, but I feel like this whole situation was handled VERY poorly by RAGC.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...