HEY! We Don't Have That Where I Live.

I think the fries at Steak 'n Shake are pretty mediocre. The shakes are super good though.

Here's one of my favorite places called Cafe Rio. They've started expanding to the west coast, and a few eastern states. The sweet pork burrito is what dreams are made of. It's one of those burritos you have to eat with a fork because it's so big. It's not shown in the picture, but you can get it smothered, which makes it way better. I'm getting hungry just posting this.

1351772054_3.jpg

Omg give me this.

Yes you can put a ton of stuff on their burgers to cover up the mediocre beef patties.

I can do way better fries than Five Guys at home. Here is a similar recipe to what I do. The key is after cooking in water, letting them cool then double fry.

If I'm going to ingest close to a thousand calories in one meal it had better be god damn amazing. What Five Guys is not.

Agreed, Five Guys is bland and incredibly over-rated.  Also, the fact that they bury their burgers beneath flaming hot oil coated fries is pretty asinine