PO: Tobacco (BMSR) - Ultima II Massage on 3/6, release date 5/13

xcfgIIC.jpg

just received mine from ghostly today.  i really should have pulled my DSLR out for this picture considering we're all looking at the detail of the records here, but couldn't motivate myself, was too anxious.  i'm actually really pleased with my copies.  :)   the one on the right looks boring at first, but the inner area is amazing! 

Exactly like this:

Thanks for posting this, really great. It's hard to make out what's actually happening, but is that funnel leading right to the press where they are landing haphazardly on the stamper? Or more likely, that funnel is leading to an extruder and forming biscuits but it's been said he isn't forming biscuits so...

Thanks for posting this, really great. It's hard to make out what's actually happening, but is that funnel leading right to the press where they are landing haphazardly on the stamper? Or more likely, that funnel is leading to an extruder and forming biscuits but it's been said he isn't forming biscuits so...

the flaming lips ones done by hand were from biscuits that were made with hand pouring of the beads

• 4 weeks later...

They had copies of the lenticular Cobra Juicy up earlier as well. Still expensive but half the price it's been going for

Yeah and shipping from Rad Cult is always $10. I passed on leftover tour copies of FUF and Maniac Meat years ago because no way I was going to pay that much for shipping. Sort of wish I hadn't now...