NEUTRAL MILK HOTEL Box-Set limited to /200, about to sell out

For any guests: I think these will go on the regular part of the site tomorrow. This is just a link for the people who are signed up to be notified. I already have it, and it's absolutely worth owning if you like NMH. Even for the price they are asking ($120).

Just ordered it. Shipping was $21.21.

Glad to see so many buying this up. AND we're helping a charity (probably still helping anyway).

Maybe you saw this and thought, well GEEZ Fowty, I already have the boxset, but do you know the best way to get MORE NMH vinyl and STILL help a good cause? Well goddamnit, I sure do.

You can get "Jeff Mangum Live at Jittery Joes" (a pretty swell coffee shop in my hometown of Athens, GA) from Orange Twin here: http://orangetwin.com/store.html

They also have some other good stuff (like Elf Power). :)

They're really milking this reunion huh

That's the end of it now. No more shows planned. You can hardly blame them for repressing the box set with the demand there is, they must be a bit disappointed they didn't actually have it while they were touring as they would have made a fortune.

Kinda hoping they put out a live album now.

Nice one. I see they have a lot of tees on the site now too. Pity there's not some more of Jeff's sketches.

On a side note really looking forward to the e6 doc.

They do. The one that I'm wearing is on there now. :) I wanna collect them all, but my wife will murder me with the shirts.

I still cannot believe I didn't know those were on there until it was too late.

I'll definitely be watching that. I hope I can find a theater that screens it.