[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

Here are the releases I may need some help with.  Also, the number in parenthesis is the amount over the list price I will pay you as a "handling fee" for helping me out and offsetting some of your gas/expenses going around on April 19th.

US RSD RELEASES

• Cake Boxset ($50)
  • REM Unplugged ($25)
  • Sam Means 7" ($5)
  • Bayside 7" ($5)
  • Built to Spill Ultimate Alternative Wavers (Pacific NW version)  ($20)
  • Jerry Garcia S/T ($15)
  • Paranorman OST ($20)
  • School of Seven Bells LP ($25)

UK RELEASES

• Chvrches We Sink 7" or 12" ($10)
  • David Bowie Rock N Roll Suicide ($10)
  • Trembling Hands & Bonnie 'Prince' Billy New Trip on the Old Wine 7" ($10)
  • Roger Waters The Last Mimzy OST--Hello I Love You 10" ($15)
  • Charlotte Gainsburg featuring Beck  Hey Joe 7" ($10)

US list will change once I know what my local store gets in, so this is preliminary.  Thanks!

Ok, here is the update to my US list.  Was able to confirm with my store (based on the preferred customer order status) that I'll be able to get the Cake, Bayside and Sam Means releases.

That means I will need help with REM, Jerry Garcia, Paranorman and School of Seven Bells.  The Built to Spill has been requested by others, so I'll bow out of that line.  I'll be in Nashville at the Third Man Records event, so if you want a fastest record, I can try and get you one.....but sadly I won't be able to get out like I normally do on RSD (I will try to swing by Grimey's, but may not be able to, due to time).

I was gonna try to figure out who I'm gonna try and help, but it seems most of these posts are "if I can't find it" posts. There should be another thread for people that have no access that need help :P

Let me know if you see something you want in this album and I'll try and pick it up

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153453789610467.1073741825.241060960466&type=3

I was gonna try to figure out who I'm gonna try and help, but it seems most of these posts are "if I can't find it" posts. There should be another thread for people that have no access that need help :P

Let me know if you see something you want in this album and I'll try and pick it up

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10153453789610467.1073741825.241060960466&type=3

Hi, I'm one of the few that has no access to pick any up due to my health. I posted about it a page or two back, post #221. Let me know if you could help me via PM. I'm in search of about 4 records and on that facebook page I see 2 of the vinyl are in that album you posted.

Hi, I'm one of the few that has no access to pick any up due to my health. I posted about it a page or two back, post #221. Let me know if you could help me via PM. I'm in search of about 4 records and on that facebook page I see 2 of the vinyl are in that album you posted.

Paramore will be online, but I will keep an eye out for the other 3. I'll probably have a pretty good chance snagging the Gambino for you.

Paramore will be online, but I will keep an eye out for the other 3. I'll probably have a pretty good chance snagging the Gambino for you.

yea I noticed that about Paramore, gonna take my chance with that online. Thanks man. Let me know on Saturday when you have a chance if you can't get any so I can get ready to start looking around ebay/record sites on Sunday.

Appreciate it!

I'm 2 hours or more from a record store and my car is being a dick so I'm turning to you all for any help on hunting some RSD releases tomorrow. If anyone is able to pick up any of the following, I can reimburse you cost via Paypal immediately + shipping + a couple extra bucks gratuity or if you happen to pick up multiple things, maybe I can give you a record in lieu of the shipping and such. Just message me and let me know. Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks and happy hunting!

Jon Brion – Paranorman OST (Glow in the Dark 2xLP)
Power Glove – Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon OST (2xLP)
Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters Theme (Glow in the Dark 10”)

Between the Buried and Me – Colors Live (2xLP)
Creedence Clearwater Revival – The '69 Singles (White 10”)
Circa Survive / Sunny Day Real Estate 7” Split
MØ – Say You'll Be There (Spice Girls Cover 7”)

Would definitely like to get that Ghostbusters 10" and the Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon soundtrack in those pics if possible. Thanks.

PM'd!