[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

I'll do my best as well. Thanks Billy

Mike - I was collecting donations with my fire company this afternoon when a kid in a Collective Confusion t-shirt walks by. I'm like "Hey, cool shirt - do you know Mike?" And the young man looked crooked at me like I was eyeing his goodies or something. I was like - "Your shirt, I've bought a few things from that label." And he goes - "Oh, is that what this is? A friend gave it to me because it didn't fit him." Total buzzkill.

Bittersweet developments on my end.  Thanks to a very kind soul here at VC, I was able to track down my primary RSD-item thanks to some copies being stocked online, briefly.  I'm very grateful for that.  I still wanted to attend RSD, especially since I no longer need to stand in line or fight with crowds for a limited release... but alas, it's not in the cards for me this year.  That being said, I'm revising my initial post with one more item that I'd fancy getting a hold of.  Should be an easy snag since hardly anyone listens to drone.  But if anyone could score this;

OPN_main1_hires_zps48096846-470x352.jpg

ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER // COMMISSIONS I

$16.98

...I'd be all kinds of grateful.  Not going to lose sleep over it, but it's the only other RSD exclusive I could possible hope for.

Thanks, and good luck to all.

Bittersweet developments on my end. Thanks to a very kind soul here at VC, I was able to track down my primary RSD-item thanks to some copies being stocked online, briefly. I'm very grateful for that. I still wanted to attend RSD, especially since I no longer need to stand in line or fight with crowds for a limited release... but alas, it's not in the cards for me this year. That being said, I'm revising my initial post with one more item that I'd fancy getting a hold of. Should be an easy snag since hardly anyone listens to drone. But if anyone could score this;

OPN_main1_hires_zps48096846-470x352.jpg

ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER // COMMISSIONS I

$16.98

...I'd be all kinds of grateful. Not going to lose sleep over it, but it's the only other RSD exclusive I could possible hope for.

Thanks, and good luck to all.

I'll keep an eye out for ya man. I have no idea what the store I'm going to will be getting for sure, but either way, I'll be on the lookout.

I'll keep an eye out for ya man. I have no idea what the store I'm going to will be getting for sure, but either way, I'll be on the lookout.

Totally appreciated.  I'll be able to monitor the forums during and after all the RSD madness, and plan to scoop up a few of VC's most-wanted to return the favor and pay it forward.

My store has that on order Derek. If we actually get shipped any copies of it, I can put one aside and hook you up if you aren't able to find it domestically. 

My only desperate want this year is Dessa - Castor the Twin. Weren't able to get any copies on order up here so if anyone is able to snag one for me I'll be very grateful.

JLP_7inch.jpg

Would anyone be able to try snag me a copy of the Jeffrey Lee Pierce Sessions Project 7"? It's a double A-side featuring the Primevals on one side and a supergroup consisting of Keith Morris, Ty Segall, John Dwyer and Steven McDonald on the other performing a track called Zonar Roze.

I'm in Australia right now and I'm not too optimistic that any of my local stores will be able to get it in (only 666 copies). I have a US shipping address though which would save the hassle of international shipping if anyone is able to help!

the only thing i really need to get this year is the Cake box set. i've had money set aside for that ever since RSD last year when it became official that it was happening. since it's pretty limited, i'm pretty worried i won't be able to grab one. if anyone could help, that would be amazing and i would be eternally grateful. 

Hey guys, been browsing this thread awhile and I think I have an idea of what to try and pick up for other people (I feel uncomfortable making promises saying I'll grab something in case my store doesn't carry it) I'm going to wait until the dust clears to see what I have available for trade.

Anyways, if anyone could pick up a copy of Power Gloves Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon soundtrack, I would be eternally grateful (and pay on top of price+shipping)