[RSD 2014: Request Thread]

Super long shot, but is anybody planning on hitting up the Consouling Sounds Store in Ghent, Belgium? If so, I will gladly pay cost+shipping+a few euro if you can pick up the ThisQuietArmy/Syndrome split 10" for me.

Bump for any Belgians. I can also help getting any stateside releases you may be looking for.

also how did you already get so many things??

I live in Singapore, time zone difference makes us ahead of you in time! But I got it slightly earlier on Friday at around 8pm SG time. It was an exclusive event for VIPs and members of the record store. We have first pick of the stuff available!

Hope everyone have a great RSD in US!

Hi guys, I need help with one US exclusive release. I would be happy to help someone with EU releases but there are no RSD participating stores my country. Can someone please help me with this? I am looking for:

Type O Negative ‎– Slow, Deep And Hard

Thanks in advance if anyone decides to help.

I'm pretty desperate to get hold of Scott Pilgrim Vs The World: The Game - Anamanaguchi and the Blood Dragon OST record.

If anyone ends up with spares of those, I'd love to work something out.

And of course, I'll keep an eye out for everyone else in this thread's requests. I don't think RSD is as big over here which is why I'm worried about not getting the two records above, but I'll certainly see what my local store has on the day.

Seems like ages since I posted this (but then I guess it is!)

I'm getting up at 3am to go try and grab these, but if anyone could take a look while their out, you would have my eternal appreciation.

If there's any UK exclusives you guys want me to try and grab, let me know in the next three hours.

Bump for any Belgians. I can also help getting any stateside releases you may be looking for.

I mailed Consouling Sounds, since I'm keen on the Amenra they'll putting out for RSD. They told me it'll be available on their Webshop after RSD. That may be the case with the Syndrome release you are looking for.